How to run League Of Legends on 2 screens?

SuspiciousBadger

Hello guys,

Recently really got into LoL but now I want to play it on both my monitors, I think its not so hard to figure out but their is something.

I want gameplay on both screens but the hud on only one. Otherwise the bar with abilities will be in the middle of both the screens, this will bug me.

Oh and 1 of my screens is 1600x900 and the other 1400x900.

Thanks in advance!

hmm interested in knowing this too . following the topic

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I believe it only work with same res screens

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

I believe it only work with same res screens

hmm because it cant render differing res correct

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Pretty sure you can alter it to run 4K?

Basically 4K = 4 1080p screens.

So if you configure them in a 2x2 setup, than it essentially becomes 1 4K screen.

But I'm not even sure if LoL renders in 4K....

Might be wrong, don't quote me, and don't ask me how.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

So if i understand t right, you wanna run lol with a bigger view? I would think that this isnt really possible.

~Straw

The character would be placed in between both screens and divided. Basically all of the objects that exist in the middle of your single monitor would be right on the bezel and divided in half. Games like Burnout Paradise allow features like this and it's not fun to use. You are better off shooting for 3 monitor surround instead.

you'd have to edit the cfg files to change where the HUD is

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

I tried for almost a year to play LOL on 3 screens but since i cant move the HUD like i do in WOW it really hampers my performance having to constantly turn my head to see UI elements on the outside monitors. If i could center UI in LOL that would be amazing.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

I tried for almost a year to play LOL on 3 screens but since i cant move the HUD like i do in WOW it really hampers my performance having to constantly turn my head to see UI elements on the outside monitors. If i could center UI in LOL that would be amazing.

How did you get it on all your screens? I will edit the hud file so see the UI.