I need a iPod Nano 6G alternative.

Gala

I apsolutley love my iPod Nano 6G. Best thing to happen to me. But there is a thing i hate.

I apsolutley hate iTunes as a full time Linux user, and im unable to transfer music to it.

Is there anything like the iPod Nano 6G?

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Don't think there is anything like it. 

But maybe you could try this: http://banshee.fm/download/

I'm pretty sure you could use a music player such as Rythmbox to transfer music onto your iPod.

I tried them all, the work on older iPods, the Nano 6G uses some other alogorithm for the library, thus it copies the tracks but the database doesn't get updated on it.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

I did. Not working.

Yeah, that sucks. But you can't do much, just use your phone for music maybe?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

@Gala this is an annoyance, because within like a year of the iPhone's release there were several decent competitors. Like 15 years after the iPod's release and....not much. SanDisk makes some good music players, but in terms of UI. itunes has been a terrible piece of software for as long as I can remember.

The best (and terribly bastardized) solution I can think of is run Windows in a Virtual Machine or dual boot, install iTunes on it and copy music that way.