Cant be arsed to do a proper build log but new rig up

Misanthrope

i3 4150 idle at 41c (room temps are like 26c though) and I am using an SSD and holy fuck is it fast.

Had a bit of an issue after a reboot with my keyboard or mouse drivers being stucked but lazy old me I installed like all fucking drivers at the same time and restarted, after a reboot to safe mode then back to windows it seems ok

Still running on the i3 APU though I'll be without a GPU until I buy a 970 or an R9 290 (I'm not waiting like 3 months for the 970s if they can sort out availability soon then good if not fuck it)

So yeah....feels odd to be on this system, my first intel rig ever, it's like I'm cheating on the red team haha

-------

Current Rig

-------

Not even a single photo? :(

Anyway welcome to the Green + Blue team :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

i3 4150 idle at 41c (room temps are like 26c though) and I am using an SSD and holy fuck is it fast.

Had a bit of an issue after a reboot with my keyboard or mouse drivers being stucked but lazy old me I installed like all fucking drivers at the same time and restarted, after a reboot to safe mode then back to windows it seems ok

Still running on the i3 APU though I'll be without a GPU until I buy a 970 or an R9 290 (I'm not waiting like 3 months for the 970s if they can sort out availability soon then good if not fuck it)

So yeah....feels odd to be on this system, my first intel rig ever, it's like I'm cheating on the red team haha

"i3 APU" Only AMD has APU's, Intel has "GPU controllers" or something, But i get what you mean.

Change is good, Changing between Red-Blue and Red-Green is good so you wont become a mindless fanboy as easily.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Oh certainly, I mean I love AMD stuff but they just don't have enough motherboards, even if the CPUs were better in price/performance their cheap motherboards are ancient and I had to go way out of my tiny budget to get features that should be basic in 2014 like fucking Sata 3.0

And yes I do agree that this thread is worthless without pics so those are comming as soon as I get off work :D

-------

Current Rig

-------