My latest project is nearly complete. My girlfriend calls it "the cage".

Torq47

when the word awesome isn't enough to describe something. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

did you free hand this or do you have schematics for it for others to duplicate?

We can build it, we have the technology!

276162_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Cereal-Guy-C

That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I kind of want the same thing but suspended from the ceiling

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

276162_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Cereal-Guy-C

That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I kind of want the same thing but suspended from the ceiling

that would be so awesome

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Less than a gtx 970 costs  ;) if you don't count my labor. It took about 16 hours total to build.

So... your not making these in bulk for "Enthusiast" PC builders for moneys why?

Cos I think stuff like this would suit a lot of 20-55yrolds who can afford it, have the space, but not the know-how.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Trik'Stari - This one had to be semi-portable. If you fold the outside monitors back and unpin the desk arm. The whole thing fits through an average sized door. My landlord frowns apon hanging giant metal arms from the ceiling! Haha

So... your not making these in bulk for "Enthusiast" PC builders for moneys why?

Cos I think stuff like this would suit a lot of 20-55yrolds who can afford it, have the space, but not the know-how.

I would need funding to dedicate a shop specificly to building them. And that price doesn't include pc, monitors, mouse key board exc... Only the frame, seat, switches, powersupply,and actuators.

did you free hand this or do you have schematics for it for others to duplicate?

I have plans but I'm not ready to release them at this time. Maybe someday soon though!

oh my freaking god, this is amazing! good job man!

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

oh my freaking god, this is amazing! good job man!

Thank you!

Update: I have swapped out my old hp w2007 with a shiny new Asus VS248h-P. The arm lifts much easier now.  I will upload a picture as soon as my camera charges! haha I also ordered chrome sleeving but I have decided to go with black sleeving instead. The rest of the required materials should be here next week. Estimated date of completion is 10/17/2014. 

The center Monitor does not have VESA mounting capability so I had to re-purpose the existing stand mount. New 24" Asus monitor on is on the right. (obviously..lol)  Lf4MpLT.jpg