Yet another persons life destroyed by cannabis.

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

way to quote and format :)

Am I the only one who noticed the irony of the OP ridiculing someone for being high on pot and having the phrase "blazeit" in his name ?

Am I the only one who noticed the irony of the OP ridiculing someone for being high on pot and having the phrase "blazeit" in his name ?

You are still here! :D

And yeah. Frankly I am against smoking... But that is hilarious. 

inb4 they realize it was because of drugs he won that medal.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

inb4 they realize it was because of drugs he won that medal.

No......

He smoked pot after the olympics "allegedly". 

No......

He smoked pot after the olympics "allegedly". 

So it was the pot that gave him a gold medal.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

So it was the pot that gave him a gold medal.

no

Wait, you meant to say "another person's life ruined by the laws and stereotypes imposed upon cannabis" right? Because that's what actually happens at least 85% of the time.

That and stop shitposting you moron.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wait, you meant to say "another person's life ruined by the laws and stereotypes imposed upon cannabis" right?

Nope. It was the pot this time.

I don't know why I bothered replying to you though, must be the spirit of shit-posting getting me in the mood, since I know you are a pot smoker and you will move heaven and earth here to argue pot is a human right or some shit. Whatevs.

Nope. It was the pot this time.

I don't know why I bothered replying to you though, must be the spirit of shit-posting getting me in the mood, since I know you are a pot smoker and you will move heaven and earth here to argue pot is a human right or some shit. Whatevs.

1. That article mentions nothing about pot during this occurence, rather alcohol, which is completely legal yet far more harmful

2. Human right? what the hell are you smoking. I just think we should stop destroying peoples lives over it, let them smoke it, if they drive stoned arrest them like you do people that drive drunk.

Seriously, they smoke a plant that makes them a bit goofy, so they belong in jail for 3 to 5 years (the sentence you will get in VA for possession) verus alcohol, which can be lethal if drunk to excess, but that's ok, that's legal.

Here's a further thought, what someone chooses to do in their own private time, to their bodies, is their fucking business and no one elses. Who cares if he won a gold medal? I honestly don't. Like I said, he gets in a car after drinking and smoking then yes, arrest him and charge him, he decides to have fun in his own private residence or at a party, no ones fucking business but his

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

great. now my friends will be in tears.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D