Amazon Customer Service Strikes Again (In a good way)

Quantum

Hindus or Native Americans?

I'll let you decide.

b2fc4ea9bfce7afe0b67568daf1b4630.png

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

This had me rolling up on my chair and giggling like a little child. I somehow felt that anxiousness and amazement you felt. Congrats on your free mouse! ;)

PC in Profile

I still think that supporting companies like Amazon is a mistake.

Why is that? Amazon has been nothing but great for me at least. 

This had me rolling up on my chair and giggling like a little child. I somehow felt that anxiousness and amazement you felt. Congrats on your free mouse! ;)

Thank you  :D

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

i have heard of thius before i think someone got like two gpus for the price of one

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

i have heard of thius before i think someone got like two gpus for the price of one

Must be a lucky guy. Especially if it's on the higher end of gpus. 

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

• 4 weeks later...

'Like Amazon', what do you mean by this? 

A little late, sorry. But to answer your question: Zalando, a german based online retailer.

I also happily boycott McDonalds, Burger King, KiK and a few other companies. For various reasons, but mostly because of their business ethics.

Here's a good example:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-27994314

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

A little late, sorry. But to answer your question: Zalando, a german based online retailer.

I also happily boycott McDonalds, Burger King, KiK and a few other companies. For various reasons, but mostly because of their business ethics.

Here's a good example:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-27994314

Ah right okay; yeah i mean, i prefer companies that have good ethics and morals. But sometimes you just have to go with whatever is going to be the best overall

I just think that until there is whole re-structure of the way business can operate and things put in place that stops them doing whatever the fuck pleases them, there's not much i personally can do about it.