Does IE 11 have dementia?

StingBull

I have the restore previous session settings enabled yet 98% of the time I close and re-open IE11, it forgets all the open tabs anyway. Why does IE have to be this shit?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I have the restore previous session settings enabled yet 98% of the time I close and re-open IE11, it forgets all the open tabs anyway. Why does IE have to be this shit?

Do you have history cleared upon exit of the browser? Plus I don't think IE is great at all, although there probably is a reason for you using it, I would otherwise say use a different browser e.g. maxthon 3, Chrome or firefox maybe?

Do you have history cleared upon exit of the browser? Plus I don't think IE is great at all, although there probably is a reason for you using it, I would otherwise say use a different browser e.g. maxthon 3, Chrome or firefox maybe?

I don't clear history.

I use Firefox all the time. I'm just giving IE some chance thinking maybe it isn't so bad now but no, it is just bad.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I don't clear history.

I use Firefox all the time. I'm just giving IE some chance thinking maybe it isn't so bad now but no, it is just bad.

haha >.<

I can't think of anything else, sorry :S. Stabbing in the dark, is it your default browser? And does it have a correct path to temporary files?

haha >.<

I can't think of anything else, sorry :S. Stabbing in the dark, is it your default browser? And does it have a correct path to temporary files?

IE default? Oh Hell nah!

I didn't change any settings, it should have the correct path. Besides it's not like restore feature never works. It does work just not most of the time.

A lot of companies seem to only use IE, for some reason. Would be nice if microsoft would make IE less terrible.