15 year old kid spends more then 30K for an online F2P

Jerakl

The title says 37,000 Euro's. That's more than 30,000 USD.

Also that kid is lying through his teeth. Using his grandfathers credit card to buy in game gold. What the fuck did he think he was buying that gold with?

I meant 30K+

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I don't know which is worst, spending that much on a F2P or sending LTT traffic to Shitaku.

What's so bad about kotatu?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

just.... no

nCtq1w7.gif?1

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I don't know which is worst, spending that much on a F2P or sending LTT traffic to Shitaku.

It's the Apocalypse! 

just.... no

nCtq1w7.gif?1

Is that Kokoro Connect I spy?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Pretty stupid to spend that much into an online game. You're basically exchanging real currency for virtual currency that you'll never get back. I could of bought a new Mustang GT for all that money...

Spending even more than 25$ on a F2P game doesn't make any sense. I only spent 5$ in TF2.

Spending even more than 25$ on a F2P game doesn't make any sense. I only spent 5$ in TF2.

Nor does spending 40-60$ on a triple A title that you wouldn't like or won't spend time playing, I've spent a decent amount on TF2 but in my eyes it's totally justifiable when it's the game I play the most, and near enough one of the most played games on my library. 

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

It's the Apocalypse!

Is that Kokoro Connect I spy?

Yes, I will now use that gif for all my no posts.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

There should be a rule not to post $hitaku links on LTT..

I still don't know why people hate kotatku.

I am 17,fuck me right?

Well 17 is teen-age. But if you're desperate . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Well 17 is teen-age. But if you're desperate . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Gay detected.

How did he get all that money?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

How did he get all that money?

It said he used his grand fathers credit card

Corrupt

Click-Bait

Gamergate (back to corrupt)

Contempt for Gamers.

Useless Reviewers (again back to corrupt)

They don't actually have proper writers only hipsters who think if you disagree with the SJW you're a sexist pig, they also can't form any opinions of their own an amazing trait to be able to lack when you are in the market of game reviews..

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Many reason people hate Kotaku. The resend uproar with #GamerGate has only brought the spotlight on them again. And while they've had some bad press int he past with their very sensationalist articles to get clicks, they've put themselves at the forefront of this recent fiasco to the point where a significant number of people are swearing off the site completely. Good post though, got the basic story across without me needing to click the link.

And the community they created out of all that is well reflected in their comments section which is  full of cretins.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).