Whats up with GTA V

lovingGamer

What's up with GTA V, when is it coming to PC?
Fucking Rockstar!, why they did not release it first for PC!!?

27 January i think

The year is 20XX

Because he had a hard drive.

they are really stupid!, i don't think that i will buy the game!.. They do not respect PC gamers!!

Money I guess. Also there could be possible room for improvements to the PC version.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

they are really stupid!, i don't think that i will buy the game!.. They do not respect PC gamers!!

your loss. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Money I guess. Also there could be possible room for improvements to the PC version.

Pretty much.

More time to squeeze all the bugs and not have a game on release that is full of FPS drops and problems.

More Time = More Quality Expected

HD Native Resolutions & Textures + no doubt an inbuilt HD Texture Pack + community 4K Texture packs + Mods!!!!!!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

they've said that they want to make the most out of the PC version, and they need extra time to optimize it. probably to make up for the awful GTA 4 PC launch and LA Noire PC issues.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

There are lots of improvments. More Traffic/Better Textures etc... 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

The PC version will have more features than the console versions and will also look better as the PC has much more power than the consoles.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Pretty much.

More time to squeeze all the bugs and not have a game on release that is full of FPS drops and problems.

More Time = More Quality Expected

HD Native Resolutions & Textures + no doubt an inbuilt HD Texture Pack + community 4K Texture packs + Mods!!!!!!

This is rockstar we are talking about. You can expect, even with this more than a year after console release, for too many bugs, horrible optimization, and overall a shit game until mods fix it.

This is rockstar we are talking about. You can expect, even with this more than a year after console release, for too many bugs, horrible optimization, and overall a shit game until mods fix it.

I get the hate, I really do... I purchased GTAIV within two weeks of it released...and had to wait for the community to catch up fixing it..

But still.... one can hope.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

they did set a release date, and i'm pretty sure that you're over reacting. i just hope they integrate steam workshop, then they will be on my top 3 companies again.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

your loss. 

That is your opinion. My opinion is that game sucked ass and I hate it. But I did play it on an Xbox 360 so maybe my opinion will change after I get it on PC.

That is your opinion. My opinion is that game sucked ass and I hate it. But I did play it on an Xbox 360 so maybe my opinion will change after I get it on PC.

well I didn't quote you, did I ?

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

they did set a release date, and i'm pretty sure that you're overeating. i just hope they integrate steam workshop, then they will be on my top 3 companies again.

How does eating too much have anything to do with that? Lol jk.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

How does eating too much have anything to do with that? Lol jk.

lol thanks, fixed it!

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

The year is 21XX

FTFY

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I rather they release it later and actually optimize it for the PC like they say they are going to rather than release another flop like GTA IV.

There are lots of improvments. More Traffic/Better Textures etc... 

That's what I meant.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I rather they release it later and actually optimize it for the PC like they say they are going to rather than release another flop like GTA IV.

This is by far the most important aspect I'm looking for. The release date doesn't matter all that much to me, but as long as it runs smoothly, I'll be content. That being said, I'm a little skeptical that it will be an efficient running game.

This is by far the most important aspect I'm looking for. The release date doesn't matter all that much to me, but as long as it runs smoothly, I'll be content. That being said, I'm a little skeptical that it will be an efficient running game.

I think that how good is looks that even if they do optimize it that it will take a significant amount of rendering power to max out with silky smooth framerates. That's not a bad thing imo as it is at leased something to look forward to upgrading for.

well I didn't quote you, did I ?

Nope, you didn't, but I felt like someone should tell you everyone has a different opinion...

Nope, you didn't, but I felt like someone should tell you everyone has a different opinion...

Well I would have to interject and state that all people with a rational and fully functional brain C/W common sense would eventually arrive at the same opinion/conclusion on most topics. nvidia and AMD fanboys don't count though cause they lost their logic card along time ago LOL. jk