Whats up with GTA V

lovingGamer

they are really stupid!, i don't think that i will buy the game!.. They do not respect PC gamers!!

How old are you?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

your loss.

No this is the kind of entitled brat that will pirate it because "it's not stealing©" and it is his RIGHT® to have it.

they are really stupid!, i don't think that i will buy the game!.. They do not respect PC gamers!!

No, you're stupid for making such a pointless thread. Have you heard of google? Learn how to use it.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

No, you're stupid for making such a pointless thread. Have you heard of google? Learn how to use it.

get outta here

Nope, you didn't, but I felt like someone should tell you everyone has a different opinion...

I know that. And my opinion is that it will be his loss if he avoids playing the game at all simply because Rockstar takes for ever to release it. Obviously OP was excited to play the game, yet now he decides it is an unworthy game purely because the developers let him wait ~1.5 years. In my opinion that is quite short-sighted. So with "your loss" I reflect on one hand that I believe it is still a good game, on the other, that I find his reasoning irrational. 

Edited by virtualTune

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I know that. And my opinion is that it will be his loss if he avoids playing the game at all simply because Rockstar takes for ever to release it. Obviously OP was excited to play the game, yet now he decides it is an unworthy game purely because the developers let him wait ~1.5 years. In my opinion that is quite short-sighted. So with "your loss" I reflect on one hand that I believe it is still a good hand, on the other, that I find his reasoning irrational. 

Gotta agree with you there.

This is rockstar we are talking about. You can expect, even with this more than a year after console release, for too many bugs, horrible optimization, and overall a shit game until mods fix it.

GTA IV wasn't a bad port is was a bad game it run just as bad on ps3/xbox360.

The last game Rockstar released on PC was Max Payne 3 which was a great port.

Most bugs will be already gone since they fixed them already on the ps3/xbox360 version and the Ps4/XboxOne version will also get some fixes before the PC version releases.

I would be surprised if GTX V doesn't run well.

RTX2070OC 

GTA 5 has been confirmed for PC on the 27th of January 

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

GTA IV wasn't a bad port is was a bad game it run just as bad on ps3/xbox360.

The last game Rockstar released on PC was Max Payne 3 which was a great port.

Most bugs will be already gone since they fixed them already on the ps3/xbox360 version and the Ps4/XboxOne version will also get some fixes before the PC version releases.

I would be surprised if GTX V doesn't run well.

Only issue I had with the console version was popping, yet with that generation, only 1 console never had popping. And that was the wii(as far as I know).

just shut the fuck up about it allready.... it's coming & we know it for a while it's going to be later then everybody was thinking. Every bitch that's been bitching " i'm not going to buy this, they took to long, fucking rockstar blah blah blah" i bet you little sluts are going to be the first in the store to buy it :)

we all should get used to the fact that games for pc are going to come later then the console versions. Pc's are just to different to just copy paste a fucking game. And we usually end up with getting a some kind of graphics boost....

stop bitching, wait or buy a xbox or a playstation and then stop bitching

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

just shut the fuck up about it allready.... it's coming & we know it for a while it's going to be later then everybody was thinking. Every bitch that's been bitching " i'm not going to buy this, they took to long, fucking rockstar blah blah blah" i bet you little sluts are going to be the first in the store to buy it :)

we all should get used to the fact that games for pc are going to come later then the console versions. Pc's are just to different to just copy paste a fucking game. And we usually end up with getting a some kind of graphics boost....

stop bitching, wait or buy a xbox or a playstation and then stop bitching

media-4997-w400-c0x0x29x102-q100.jpg

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8