Privacy concerns on oc3d forums

LadyGamerEightyFive

So I'll start out by saying hi, My boyfriend is also on these forums so thought I'd join seeing as I'm a bit of a tech junkie.

Anyway I thought I would warn any potential members of the small time review site oc3d, It turns out that all private messages are read by 1 of the main mods and various other concerns have arisen too and has had a lot of people leaving that site including some mods to boot, According to the info I got from one of the ex members of that site, The owner *the gentleman who does the reviews* knows about this behavior and has done nothing about it.

On the whole the site is brilliant but this is an issue, Just thought I'd give a headsup to anyone thinking of joining that site or even current members, I was a member for a very brief stint and after hearing about this no thanks I'd rather not go near a place like that again, Your private messages are not private, I know it's only a minor thing but private messages should be private.

Meh, private messages are never private.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Heard some rumours circulating about this had no idea they were actual fact

Ryzen 9 7900X

Asrock X670E PG Lightning 

32GB G.Skill 6000mhz DDR5

1TB Samsung 990 Pro 

Rdna 2 iGPU 

Heard some rumours circulating about this had no idea they were actual fact

It use to be a good site but the owner let things go to his head a little and 1 of the main mods thinks he has the rights of the police, So yeah, Not good.

the guy who looks a like meth addict that burps all the time on camera and calls most of his forum members some pretty distasteful things

:lol: what kind of distasteful things? I actually quite like his reviews, he goes into much more detail than anyone else.

:lol: what kind of distasteful things? I actually quite like his reviews, he goes into much more detail than anyone else.

I've seen a screenshot of a conversation and wow, It would make a sailer blush, He likes to call his members children a lot when they disagree with him on anything.

Did you get busted sexting over the PM system, if so LOL

No have you been busted yet for sexting on here ?

And no I didn't use their PM system at all.

meh, this is the only tech forum im on, i use oc3d for piggybanking from giveaways.

I dont do anything stupid on the pm system anywhere on any forum anyways, btw you might want to remove the whole druggy guy thing from this post, it removes that feeling of facts and changes it to opinion where this is a proven fact or not it makes you look unprofessional and you are less likely to be trusted.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

meh, this is the only tech forum im on, i use oc3d for piggybanking from giveaways.

I dont do anything stupid on the pm system anywhere on any forum anyways, btw you might want to remove the whole druggy guy thing from this post, it removes that feeling of facts and changes it to opinion where this is a proven fact or not it makes you look unprofessional and you are less likely to be trusted.

Cleaned it up, But it's still a huge invasion of privacy, Knowing that someone is reading everything you do, Verges on voyarisitc behavior.