Can't log in Battlelog

freexavier

I correctly inserted my correct email and password but I keep getting Problem contacting EA Login, please try again in a while and

I get Your signin failed. Make sure you use the correct e-mail and password.  in the CTE. Is Battlelog down of something?

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

EA/Origin are getting hit off right now, I believe. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

EA/Origin are getting hit off right now, I believe. 

What do you mean "hit off"?

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

DDOS

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

They are supposedly being DDoS'd, wait a while and try again.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

LS is raping their services

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

DDOS

Oh okay.

It's not just me then, I hope this doesn't muck up the BF4 patch for tomorrow(or next day, not sure how the time zones work out).

Oh okay.

I suggest quake live in the mean time. I will take a few minutes to download if you have a decent internet connection. Its a great game!

It's not just me then, I hope this doesn't muck up the BF4 patch for tomorrow(or next day, not sure how the time zones work out).

You're eager to have the patch get released so you can see all the bugs it promised to fix but didn't, while also managing to cause more bugs in the process too!?!?!?

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Maybe all this problem is because of they are now patching in the CTE updates to the vanilla.

Oh wait. Its back?

You're eager to have the patch get released so you can see all the bugs it promised to fix but didn't, while also managing to cause more bugs in the process too!?!?!?

Give Dice a break, I'll admit the launch of BF4 was messed up bad and the game should have been allot more polished, but at least they've been constantly trying to fix the game. Give them a chance at least, maybe your right and it'll be horrible but it might also make BF4 much better, reserve your judgement until it's released and we can all see what it is like.

Give Dice a break, I'll admit the launch of BF4 was messed up bad and the game should have been allot more polished, but at least they've been constantly trying to fix the game. Give them a chance at least, maybe your right and it'll be horrible but it might also make BF4 much better, reserve your judgement until it's released and we can all see what it is like.

I like you.

If DICE/EA really didn't care they wouldn't of setup CTE. They wouldn't of spent 2+ Months on CTE rolling out updates (Sometimes even daily)

Heck, they even delayed BFH. Im pretty sure they've learned their lesson.

I like you.

If DICE/EA really didn't care they wouldn't of setup CTE. They wouldn't of spent 2+ Months on CTE rolling out updates (Sometimes even daily)

Heck, they even delayed BFH. Im pretty sure they've learned their lesson.

Did I say they didn't care? You two need to get your panties out of a bunch. When a company continues to release shoddy software "improvements" it gives then a less than reputable image. It has been too long of a time for there to be as many problems as there are especially since a lot of them were suppose to be fixed in previous patches. They get given the benefit of a doubt when they prove they can deliver, to this point they have proven they can only deliver broken promises. Yes it is completely possible it fixes a lot of problems, but at this point it is ridiculous. With as long as it has been there should be very minor problems left. But there isn't, it is people like you who settle for shoddy work that allow the shoddy work to continue. 

It shouldn't have even gotten to this point for them to "learn their lesson." It should be the motto to not release buggy, unfinished and sometimes even unplayable software. I have over 200 hours in bf4. I have seen more glitches, more bugs, more bs with every patch that comes out than I have with any game I have ever played. Do I like the game? Yes. Do I think because I like the game they should be cut a break? Hell no and people who think they do are the reason we have such bs to deal with. Hold companies to standards and when they don't deliver make sure it is known, don't buy the game. Voice your opinion and make them change or go bankrupt. You as the consumer hold the power to stop all this garbage. but until you stop cutting them slack it will only continue to get worse.

As a loyal fan of the Battlefield Series I wont ever not buy a new BF game. I have 850 hours in total across all the battlefield games, and in battlefield 4 it has been nice to see evolve from unplayable to one of the best Battlefield's every made.

Yes, it is unfortunate that it was a horrible launch but what games arnt buggy at launch now a days?

Thanks

Your welcome

As a loyal fan of the Battlefield Series I wont ever not buy a new BF game. I have 850 hours in total across all the battlefield games, and in battlefield 4 it has been nice to see evolve from unplayable to one of the best Battlefield's every made.

Yes, it is unfortunate that it was a horrible launch but what games arnt buggy at launch now a days?

Your welcome

At launch? How about a few hours ago? Have you looked at the forums to see all the glitches people are facing today? The game is nearly unplayable for a lot of people with good hardware to play the game. My rig stutters at 120fps when playing conquest, is that acceptable to you after its been released and "patched" for a year now? They finally fixed the rubberbanding 95% of the time. But it took them how long to fix it? The game is decent most of the time now, but it is still plagued with too many problem. Blacklight retribution is a free game that had a lot less problems, it was even more playable in beta than bf4 was a few months ago. What does that tell you?

You are a fan boy, I get that. But you seriously need to understand when companies release shit products, you buy those shit products because you're "loyal" all you're doing is telling them they are doing a good job with their shit product. Not that it is unacceptable, you expect better from them and they need to improve. You inhibit them becoming better as developers simply because you refuse to accept something that you like has been executed in a horrible way. Like I said, your "loyalness" is what makes the problems never get better.

At launch? How about a few hours ago? Have you looked at the forums to see all the glitches people are facing today? The game is nearly unplayable for a lot of people with good hardware to play the game. My rig stutters at 120fps when playing conquest, is that acceptable to you after its been released and "patched" for a year now? They finally fixed the rubberbanding 95% of the time. But it took them how long to fix it? The game is decent most of the time now, but it is still plagued with too many problem. Blacklight retribution is a free game that had a lot less problems, it was even more playable in beta than bf4 was a few months ago. What does that tell you?

You are a fan boy, I get that. But you seriously need to understand when companies release shit products, you buy those shit products because you're "loyal" all you're doing is telling them they are doing a good job with their shit product. Not that it is unacceptable, you expect better from them and they need to improve. You inhibit them becoming better as developers simply because you refuse to accept something that you like has been executed in a horrible way. Like I said, your "loyalness" is what makes the problems never get better.

Oh my fucking god can you just give up and leave me the fuck alone? I don't care what you think. You shouldn't care what I think. This is the internet not everyone agrees with you.

Im sick of you shit.

Oh my fucking god can you just give up and leave me the fuck alone? I don't care what you think. You shouldn't care what I think. This is the internet not everyone agrees with you.

Im sick of you shit.

Can't handle the truth I see? Leave you alone? You're the one replying to me, I provide strong evidence against you and you can't handle it. It isn't about what I think, it is a fact. A fact you obviously don't understand. I have nothing to give up, I am simply stating facts, I'm sorry you're butthurt because you like the buggy mess that is bf4. But one day you will grow up and understand how the world works. :D

By the way, if instead of wanting to argue. You would listen to people who are older than you, you might actually learn something and get a leg up in the world.