Lizzard squad now hitting EA

achillesviper

idk. I've launched Origin a few times in the past week with no issues, though I haven't been using it much as of late.

Yeah some times it did work, but my downloads which I left on over night nearly all stalled somewhere in the night, and other times when logging on it didn't work.

As rafbanaan said it does seem to be fixed now, my downloads for last night have all finished I can see. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

on their twitter they poster "EA #offline" so they are at least taking blame for it

You mean pride...... And didn't they also take credit for taking down PSN while that was FamedGod or something?

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

You mean pride...... And didn't they also take credit for taking down PSN while that was FamedGod or something?

im not 100% sure, i havnt really looked into them that much. just really want them to stop, and only reason i really posted what i did tonight was i went to the bungie forums and people were ripping bungie apart so i wanted to make sure everyone knew it wasnt them on my favorite forum. 

Because they f*ck the players? Please..

They fuck companies that fuck players.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Yeah that might be right but they are also hurting players as well by keeping them from playing the games they want to play. So they are kinda fucking players as well. Plus I don't think EA is being hurt more than the players

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

Yeah that might be right but they are also hurting players as well by keeping them from playing the games they want to play. So they are kinda fucking players as well. Plus I don't think EA is being hurt more than the players

True, I wish they would go after the companies stocks and share holders instead of the game servers.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

You cannot be that narrow minded....

The only people they are screwing over are the people who already bought the game and who now cannot play it because the services that are tied to the game are down.This isn't the Matrix, they're not getting back at anyone by doing this they're only spitting in the faces of people who've done nothing to deserve it. If you truly believe that what these dickheads are doing is a good thing then you're as much of a mentally deficient petulant man-child as they are.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I think it's a 'Cause we can' thing at this point.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Are we sure that EA didn't just do this to itself, and Lizard squad isn't just taking the credit for it?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Are we sure that EA didn't just do this to itself, and Lizard squad isn't just taking the credit for it?

EA fifa said "we are aware of the issue and we are working on it" so it wasnt them.