1k/2k (+Giveaway)

virtualTune

Few worded entry:

I joined and post this much because I enjoy the interaction between people of similar interests.

Just realised, you have almost 11K posts,  ^_^ NICE

But yeh, I joined LTT, I think the first time Linus said that there was a forum about tech lol. 

I was active on other forums, but I didn't find them too functional, or consisting of a decent community. 

So when I joined LTT and started posting I was quite surprised, in almost 20 minutes of posting a thread I'd already have about 3-7 comments on it, which I found astonishing. 

I have cut back a bit on posting for a while, if I kept up the post/day ratio I had in the first month of joining I'd have about 4K more posts lol. 

But I wander, learn, teach and communicate, I love this forum. This community has knowledgeable, kind, like-minded people and no one I know out of LTTF fills that.

I used to spend hours on YT and CoD, but now I spend almost 9 hours a day on LTT. 

I'll say it again. I love this forum, nay, community. There may be a few bots and newbies here and there, but we as a community, hold each other together. 

I hope that as I grow older, I will continue to be present in LTTF, still learning, teaching and even celebrating ;D

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

splinter cells

if that is all you have to say you should just gtfo

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

so @Flight1sim did you make a decision?

I think I'll go with bioshock

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Just realised, you have almost 11K posts,  ^_^ NICE

:lol: Far too much time spent here.

:lol: Far too much time spent here.

Just a tad :P

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

just notice i have 500, damn, time goes flying by, late at night... every night...

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Congrats on 1K post! Thanks for the giveaway but i'm not entering(not sure if the OP had done the drawing or no) because i'm not interested in those games, the one i'm interested is Skyrim but i already have it. 

Nice giveaway.

I discovered LTT around April '13 and joined not too far after because my laptop was overheating and i was searching for advice on a gaming PC. But unlike many people nowadays i didn't post a big HALPXXXX thread on the forum but selected my PC parts myself and built it according to Linus' excellent videos. As you can see on my post count i am fairly active and PC tech/LTT forum has become a part of my daily life like facebook and youtube. I really enjoy the forum (most of the time) and like to hang out, reead topics and get my daily tech news from LTT/forum. I like fiddeling with my PC and planing future upgrades (which i don't have any money for at all).

IRL i am a chemistry student in my masters which is why i have no money for PC parts and not much time for my online life.

I have a fat cat (pic), i think that's about it.

If i happen to win, i will donate all the prizes to the next valid entry below me, since i already own some of the games/ am not interested in them. smile.png

who cares...

Look to the left of this post.

You seem lost in here, and all those posts are silent cries for help. ;)

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

If i happen to win, i will donate all the prizes to the next valid entry below me, since i already own some of the games/ am not interested in them. smile.png

lol, @Maslofski instantly postet after you :D

Done the drawing already though :P

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

lol, @Maslofski instantly postet after you :D

Done the drawing already though :P

next valid entry thought ;)

next valid entry thought ;)

doesn't matter though

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs