Hybrid Master Race

chimmychunger

Ok so im fed up of all the console shaming on this forum, yes they are inferior but they do have some features a pc does not have, i play about 70% of my games on pc and 30% on console.

I am going to firmly say that i am a Hybrid Master Race member. 

are you guys a hybrid master race or not

I have a PS3 for the exclusives. Would even consider a PS4 for the exclusives.

If said exclusives stopped being exclusives, I'd ditch consoles in a heartbeat. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I/we/my brother owns an Xbox 360 but it is too old and doesn't support hdmi and the wireless adapter is like $80, we got the xbox 360 for $50 soooo yea, not happending.

Also controllers suck ass

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I play GTA LCS, VCS, GT4, GT3, GT2, GT1 and some other games on my PS2, have to play those games on PS2 because those are console exclusives. 

I still use my PS 2. Best monitor stand I've ever used.

Seriously though, I own the PS3 and the Wii, and use them ocasionally but I prefer my PC. I've yet to find a reason to prefer the consoles to the PC.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

To be honest, the only reason i ever go back and play my 360 is because of the games like forza and halo(which are great games). I dont feel like the xbox's features do anything special that a pc cannot do. 

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I have my old Xbox 360 for Halo and Forza but I rarely play it because it doesn't support 21:9 and the graphics make it really difficult to adjust to.

I own an xbox 360 but haven't touched it since I finished GTA V. I might be getting a PS4 soon to play some exclusives. I have no problem with consoles, just the stupid people that actually believe it is superior to PC.

Apart from the console specific games most games work just fine on pc... even if you have to use a controller 

i love my ps2 and n64 but unless you use a console for party games and what not they really cannot stand upto pc's especially with how small they are getting now

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

I own a PS4, I have literally played 0 games on it  <_<, the controller however has been connected to my PC since the day I got it :lol: 

But all other generations of console i have owned at least one or two of and played multiple games on, this gen just has 'failed' so far in terms of games I would want to play that are not also on PC - Destiny was close, but FPS on a controller *shudders*

Ok so im fed up of all the console shaming on this forum, yes they are inferior but they do have some features a pc does not have, i play about 70% of my games on pc and 30% on console.

Consoles really aren't inferior, and expecting them to perform better is just idiotic. A $400 pc will perform very similarly, and its not until you get into the $700+ range that you can truly start playing games at 1080p and even then you wont be playing new games at 60fps. And it's quite obvious that a console priced more than $400~ really wouldnt sell well. 

Back on topic...I still use my PS3 for certain games, which aren't on pc -- Ratchet and Clank, SSX, and Pure (I was going to get destiny..but from what I've seen--meh); and consoles do happen to have a social aspect that PCs just don't have -- i.e. you can't play a pc game with a bunch of friends who came over. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

but they do have some features a pc does not have

Yeah it's called playing console only games.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I used to play on a 360 a long time ago but the screaming kids in multiplayer games, long ass loading screens, low quality, and forced to use a gamepad made me switch so PC gamer only.

i like my 2 PS2s but this shitty pc is way better. I used to play CoD zombies with my neighbour on split screen, and star wars abttlefront splitscreen on the ps2, and thats id say the only thing the PC is missing to 100% kill them consoles, except for soccer games, those work brilliantly with USB to PS2 controller port adapter to PS2 controller port spliter to 4 PS2 pads and a ton more USB :P

now this post is messy, time to go to bed...

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

After I got my rig built, both my 360/ps3 consoles are now permanent residents at some south florida landfill.

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

the only console i would consider getting is a wii u to play mario kart etc

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Feature or Exclusive title? I Never know any feature that console have over PC. 

Also controllers suck ass

You are sir, are wrong, keyboard and mouse sucks for gaming. Controller is 100% better.

You are sir, are wrong, keyboard and mouse sucks for gaming. Controller is 100% better.

I disagree, however everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I will not judge anyone by it.

Although for racing games controllers are better than M+KB

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Its a right to have an opinion. Q_Q

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I disagree, however everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I will not judge anyone by it.

Although for racing games controllers are better than M+KB

i have rules about this stuff

first person =  M+K

Third person/racing = controller

I have to admit I've spent countless hours playing littlebigplanet as well as GTA V on PS3 with friends.

i have rules about this stuff

first person =  M+K

Third person/racing = controller

I agree completely, although it has been along time since I have used a 3rd person game with a M+KB OR a controller for that matter!

I play GTA LCS, VCS, GT4, GT3, GT2, GT1 and some other games on my PS2, have to play those games on PS2 because those are console exclusives. 

They have made a mod for san andreas on PC where you get VCS, it's amazing, you should check it out.