iPhone 6 models 'set gold standard' in photo, video quality tests

-snip-

It will be the same price and at the same point in power as the others. Also OnePlus is a new company, they will alsop make a new "flagship killer" later in their life that will ship "properly;y" What do you mean by that anyway? Putting it on store shelves so that they would sell more than they could produce so they were sold out all the time? Their method allowed them to properly grow as a company and handle supply and demand. It's a good thing no one follows your business practices of what is "proper" in the marketing world. Than everything would be over-priced.

God, why do people get so concerned with how others chose to spend their money.

Different people like different things. That's it. End of story.

Stop worrying about why they do. That's the beauty of personal choices, they are for you. Not for Joe Blow Internet Warrior.

If Joe wants to be so worried that people spend too much on phones, Joe has bigger issues to confront.

It will be the same price and at the same point in power as the others. Also OnePlus is a new company, they will alsop make a new "flagship killer" later in their life that will ship "properly;y" What do you mean by that anyway? Putting it on store shelves so that they would sell more than they could produce so they were sold out all the time? Their method allowed them to properly grow as a company and handle supply and demand. It's a good thing no one follows your business practices of what is "proper" in the marketing world. Than everything would be over-priced.

i mean being able to walk into my local phone store and buy it on contract or as a one off payment like i can with every other phone out there.  oneplus one is over get over it though i do agree that there next phone should be killer....if it ever gets a proper release

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Not this guy again.... 

Bro sometimes you are too argumentative...

Please watch this video.

<image>

Just be reasonable guys, the camera of the 6 is the best of any smartphone camera right now period. IDGAF what people say.

Just to be clear, I never said the camera was bad or that some other phone had a better camera. I have not even said a single negative thing about Apple or the iPhone in this entire thread. In fact, I am annoyed that the iPhone 6+ didn't get a HIGHER video score.

The only thing I have criticized in this thread is DxO for not explaining the test, how the measurements are done (for example what the numbers mean) and how you can validate it yourself.

I am being reasonable. You're the one not being reasonable saying "the camera of the 6 is the best of any smartphone camera right now period. IDGAF what people say".

I am being reasonable. You're the one not being reasonable saying "the camera of the 6 is the best of any smartphone camera right now period. IDGAF what people say".

Off topic: Ironically, if you think he is being unreasonable, doesn't that make you unreasonable for trying to reason with him? ->mind blown

On topic:

A few weeks ago, I would have not cared about this article at all saying something like "Who cares what performance a camera has on a phone". However, I just went traveling recently, and it is fantastic to have such an opportunistic camera. My GF has a HTC one M8, and I was generally impressed with the quality, even at low light. I wonder how the 6\6+ compares in low light with its higher pixel count.

| CPU: 2600K @ 4.5 GHz 1.325V | MB: ASUS P8Z68-V pro | GPU: EVGA GTX 480 clk 865/mem 2100 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz CL9 | HDD: Muskin Chronos Deluxe 240GB(win8) && ADATA SX900 120 GB(ubuntu 12.04) | PSU: Seasonic x760 |

Ca......can.....can't take more apple news.....

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.