Nvidia releases new SLI bridges - Looks Nice

GoodBytes

If those had rgb leds in them, they couldn't take my money fast enough.

Would be no way to control then without eve more things plugged into USB. If yo uget the EVGA one you can just put filter paper in to change the color though.

i think there ugly i still like my rog bridge way more :)

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

They look great but I don't see them looking good with many water cooled builds.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Yeah sweet looking with reference cooler that is all.

Hasn't Linus proven with Luke that multiple GPUs in SLI or Crossfire hardly make a difference?

Well in gaming yes, in professional applications that use CUDA they scale linearly (4 980's is 4x faster than a 980, 3 980's is 3x faster than a 980). Granted 4 980's would cost more than a Quadro K5200 so.....

FINALLY. TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH NVIDIA. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

yeah good nobody else did that before.

/s

EVGA was faster and cheaper, $29.99, for a 2-way and 2/3-way bridge

.100-3W-0031-LR_MD_1.jpg100-2W-0021-LR_MD_1.jpg

Aesthetics dude... They are more expensive not because they work better, but because they look awesome. There a lot of metal on them. To a lot of people that's hella important.