My Own Star Wars Hilt!

EliaZ

Hello everyone!

My name is Elias alm, Im a 20 y/o guy from Sweden. My dream is to become a famous 3D-modeller. Since the day i played my first video game, my dream has always been to make my own games, or be a part of one. So when i got older I tried to see how it was to be a game coder! Sadly I didnt enjoy it and I started to think that making games maybe wasn't as funny as I thought! But then at the age of 18, I saw a video on youtube of how to make your own custom armor/weapons for TES IV. I fell in love instantly with it and have since that time practiced my skills to become this famous 3D-modeller i've always wanted to be!

So yesterday I made this Hilt for a old game, Star Wars Jedi Academy! It isn't finnished yet, I havent made any textures or so, but the model itself is more or less finnished! I would love if i could get some feedback from you guys out there! Please tell me what you think, negative or positive!  

e6va4g.jpg

it looks cool, it would be cooler with metalic textures as the original SW devices

are you doing this on blender?

No, im doing this on 3D Max! Indeed a metalic texture would be really cool! It has no textures on it yet, but thanks for the tip! I