Most confusing anime?

Mao_Zedong

Third Madoka movie: Rebellion.

9531f26cdcc2775b907f64e25e620ede.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It's not straight up bad, buuuuut it could be better. It's only half way through, so we shall see.  

Yeah, only thing keeping me watching is Sinon... Yeah...

I can only remember 3 off the top of my head...

Welcome to the NHK, We Without Wings, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

Third Madoka movie: Rebellion.

9531f26cdcc2775b907f64e25e620ede.png

WoodenMarker pls

Madoka Magica wasn't really confusing, but I was all like "What the hell? Did that really happen? Just like that? What!?" Grant it, I haven't watched the movies yet, so...

You know what, I change my answer to this:

evangelion-3.33-trailer-01.jpg

COMIC SANS

Bobobo-bo bo-bobo

And I love it for it. 

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

WoodenMarker pls

Thanks for reminding me of the final episode of Evangelion... That was confusing...

When They Cry series (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) I guess... It's confusing right up until the last episode where everything is explained. There are many more confusing ones, like Garden Of Sinners.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

WoodenMarker pls

Madoka Magica wasn't really confusing, but I was all like "What the hell? Did that really happen? Just like that? What!?" Grant it, I haven't watched the movies yet, so...

Evangellion was like something that belonged in the 'Explain Like I'm Five' section of Reddit compared to Rebellion. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

FLCL

Thats more confusing along the lines of "who the fuck thought this was a good idea to spend money on?"

The same applies to shin chan.

Edit: Oh, and I never could quite figure out what the fuck gundam wing was about. Not even sure which one really. Just all of them.

That's why I like DBZ, less philosophical BS where one character monologues about something to themselves, while talking to another person, more screaming and blowing shit up (after 3 episodes of screaming of course lol)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Thanks for reminding me of the final episode of Evangelion... That was confusing...

Final *2 episodes, sir. 

2fda64806f.jpg

So who wants to take a stab at what's going on here?

COMIC SANS

Final *2 episodes, sir. 

2fda64806f.jpg

So who wants to take a stab at what's going on here?

That screencap looks like my Engineering Calculus homework (the one with convolutions and triple integrals)...

Evangellion was like something that belonged in the 'Explain Like I'm Five' section of Reddit compared to Rebellion. 

Maybe I'll understand once I get around to watching the movies, which I really should do soon... Maybe this weekend...

COMIC SANS

Maybe I'll understand once I get around to watching the movies, which I really should do soon... Maybe this weekend...

Eh, the first two movies are just the series redone and are skippable. The third movie Rebellion actually has new content. 

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence.

The gap between deep philosophy and action was so vast that I had a hard time focusing. It was confusing at first, and still can be.

Eh, the first two movies are just the series redone and are skippable. The third movie Rebellion actually has new content. 

Does Rebellion pick up where the Madoka Magica TV series ended? If so, then ya, I'll just skip the first 2 movies. 

COMIC SANS

Does Rebellion pick up where the Madoka Magica TV series ended? If so, then ya, I'll just skip the first 2 movies. 

Rebellion takes place after the TV series. First two movies are definitely skippable.

I didn't like the changes they made in the movies, and prefer the TV series.

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence.

The gap between deep philosophy and action was so vast that I had a hard time focusing. It was confusing at first, and still can be.

Ghost in the Shell always makes my brain hurt when I try to watch it. They don't distinguish very well between true reality and the digital world sometimes and it makes it hard to follow.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Then you haven't seen Garden of Sinners. 

Nothing confusing about it if you pay attention.

Boogiepop phantom, on the other hand, is an anime that tries to seem "deep" but only ends up needlessly/pointlessly confusing.

don't distinguish very well between true reality and the digital world sometimes 

That's the point...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Ghost in the Shell always makes my brain hurt when I try to watch it. They don't distinguish very well between true reality and the digital world sometimes and it makes it hard to follow.

The first two movies... like, do you want me to take the Descartes discussion seriously? Because all the cybertits and crazy animated tank action is distracting from that.

I don't mind the blurred lines between reality and the virtual world, that's supposed to be kind of confusing. I really like the SAC series, its tone isn't as varied as the movies'.