What game are you hooked on at the minute?

werto165

eerrrmmm...

Need for Speed: Carbon

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

I am currently playing a ton of game. If I am playing by myself it usually BF4, Banished, WOW, Diablo 3, and CS:GO. If I am playing with friends it's Arma 2, Arma 3, Dayz Mod, Unturned, Medieval 2 Total War, and Quake Live.

I got hooked to SW Battlefront 2 when I was like 8, after that I got hooked to GTA at the age of 9-10 or something, enjoying every GTA besides IV. The bioshock series had me aswell

Lately I'm playing mech warrior online

I'm pretty terrible at it. It hasn't stopped me from trying to play it.. it's pretty fun..

but a few aspects of the game make it feel incomplete. . Mainly no environmental destruction and very few gamemodes..

Super Hexagon is my go to game for 5 mins / 30 mins / hour free. Upto 46 hours played I think, which is a lot for a simpler arcade game.

Apart from that I've got back into WoW recently after taking a break for Uni work, so enjoying that a bunch.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Basically just warframe but waiting to get cs go and space engineers, oh and ksp :P

Nothing to be honest. I'm playing through Metro Last Light Redux and I'm loving it but I'm long way from being hooked.

I used to be hooked on Dota ( since 2004 ) but I stopped playing a few months ago because the game just got completely retarded.

All you need to do is to pick a broken hero ( let's see....hm...Void works ) and you won't lose any games.

I won 10/10 games in a row with that hero. 

5.3k MMR so it's not even that low to say that I'm playing against war veterants with no hands ( most of them are but yo, 5.3k MMR rofl ).

Oh, also CS:GO but I stopped playing because at higher ranks, 5/10 players are cheating. ( I don't know if it got any better in the last 6 months but it was unplayable back then. )

Ive been playing A LOT of hearthstone too.

What's your battlenet thingy I'll add you.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I am currently hooked on the Arma II: DayZ

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

It is MrSkyrimPC

You should add me! :)

Oh I just realised it'll be NA server wont it, I'm EU, I have an NA account but crummy cards.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Oh I just realised it'll be NA server wont it, I'm EU, I have an NA account but crummy cards.

go ahead and add me on your NA account anyway, I don't have very good cards either. Hell, I don't even have a leper knome! xD

World of Tanks, War Thunder (for the tanks), Some Blacklight Retribution, and a tad of Planetside 2. 

And Clash of Clans. That game is awesome. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Currently playing a lot of Arma III, especially the wasteland servers, it does get boring tho since I only have one friend who owns the game and is barely online.

And lets face it, Arma III can't be played properly alone.

I'll play with ya me name's ElWadoTheGreat on steam

CPU:4790k MOBO:A CHEAP GIGABYTE Z97x-Sli RAM: G.SKILL 1333mhz 8gb GPU:MSI GTX 780 PSU:TT SMARTPOWER 750w Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 Cpu Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper T4
Phone: Samsung ativ S Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse: Razer Mamba Headset: Turtle Beach XP Seven
3 monitors FTW only use 1 for gaming though. #MLG

Now GMod and Just cause 2, mobile is the Order and chaos online and tiny death star

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Crysis 3.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz | COOLING: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Maximus VII Formula ATX | MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB (2 x 8) DDR3-1866 | STORAGE: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX860i 80+ Platinum | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 780Ti DirectCU II (2-Way SLI) | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (Black) | DISPLAY: ASUS PB278Q 27.0" (2560 x 1440) | KEYBOARD: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder Chroma | SOUND: Logitech Z906 5.1 Speakers / Razer Kraken Chroma | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Oh, also CS:GO but I stopped playing because at higher ranks, 5/10 players are cheating. ( I don't know if it got any better in the last 6 months but it was unplayable back then. )

On a somewhat similar topic, I always found it amusing the number of map-hackers/stream cheaters who were high ranked in Starcraft II. I mean, one of the most notorious represented Canada at WCG, and he was a solid player. He just felt the need to cheat during ladder play.

I'm very tempted to pick up Starcraft 2 again. I had a bit of fun with Dota, but some of the people you can get paired with are just plain retarded. SC2 might be stressful as hell to play, but at least it's about my plays, not trying to co-ordinate with a bunch of dipshits. Sometimes Dota can be good, but I think it's the sort of game where I have to play in a party, no yolo-queuing it

That's for my PC, I have been playing Street Fighter IV a bit recently, but on PS3. Apparently the netcode is getting a huge overhaul in October to make the game actually fucking playable

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

On a somewhat similar topic, I always found it amusing the number of map-hackers/stream cheaters who were high ranked in Starcraft II. I mean, one of the most notorious represented Canada at WCG, and he was a solid player. He just felt the need to cheat during ladder play.

I'm very tempted to pick up Starcraft 2 again. I had a bit of fun with Dota, but some of the people you can get paired with are just plain retarded. SC2 might be stressful as hell to play, but at least it's about my plays, not trying to co-ordinate with a bunch of dipshits. Sometimes Dota can be good, but I think it's the sort of game where I have to play in a party, no yolo-queuing it

That's for my PC, I have been playing Street Fighter IV a bit recently, but on PS3. Apparently the netcode is getting a huge overhaul in October to make the game actually fucking playable

Not a big fan of SF IV. I always prefered MK. Mostly because of its characters. I just like them better.

I didn't know that SC II had a lot of map-hackers and stream snipers. I never played SC II. I played the shit out of Brood Wars but I never tried SC II. Mainly because a lot of my friends told that it's a joke.

When it comes to Dota, yes, a group of friends is needed. And I have a TS server full of friends that play Dota. The problem is, the game is just completely retarded right now. It's way too easy to win. Just pick the strongest combination ( Void + something ) and you can't lose. I won 10/10 games when I picked Void. Yes, I am a carry player and maybe I farm better than other people. The thing is, in 7 games out of 10 I was against an aggressive trilane that didn't give me the chance to farm. But it was ok because I sent my supports to other lanes and I just chilled next to the tower leeching EXP and getting an occasional last hit. Minute 6 I was level 6, I called my supports in lane and we killed all of them with my Chrono.

Chrono's duration is bugged. It lasts 0.5 seconds longer. Timewalk's travel speed is higher than it's supposed to be.

And this is just one example. There are other heroes that can't lose in pub if you are a decent player.

Since my MMR is 5.3K, most of the players are decent ( then you have people playing mono-hero just to farm MMR but that is another story ).

So yeah, that's the situation.

been replaying the half-life series in the past 2 weeks. I'm almost done with ep2

1) Not a big fan of SF IV. I always prefered MK. Mostly because of its characters. I just like them better.

2)I didn't know that SC II had a lot of map-hackers and stream snipers. I never played SC II. I played the shit out of Brood Wars but I never tried SC II. Mainly because a lot of my friends told that it's a joke.

3) When it comes to Dota, yes, a group of friends is needed. And I have a TS server full of friends that play Dota. The problem is, the game is just completely retarded right now. It's way too easy to win. Just pick the strongest combination ( Void + something ) and you can't lose. I won 10/10 games when I picked Void. Yes, I am a carry player and maybe I farm better than other people. The thing is, in 7 games out of 10 I was against an aggressive trilane that didn't give me the chance to farm. But it was ok because I sent my supports to other lanes and I just chilled next to the tower leeching EXP and getting an occasional last hit. Minute 6 I was level 6, I called my supports in lane and we killed all of them with my Chrono.

Chrono's duration is bugged. It lasts 0.5 seconds longer. Timewalk's travel speed is higher than it's supposed to be.

1) MK, as far as the new one goes I didn't find it smooth enough. Maybe I'll give it another bash soon. Killer Instinct looks awesome, but I'm not buying an Xbone just for that. SF IV introduced some decent characters, we finally got someone who does Taekwondo. She also happens to be a crazy-bitch, winning combo if you ask me. The Tekken series is probably the game I've played the most extensively, but I'll be sticking with SFIV for now. Again, need that netcode update for the PC version, the match quality is terrible from what I've seen. Just got a pretty steep learning curve.

2) SC2 got a lot better this year, especially in terms of balance and variety. Blizzard are doing a lot of experimenting still, but I suspect the games only going to get better in 2015 leading into LotV, in which the game should get better again. The new units from HotS seem to have found a place where they aren't abusable anymore, without being nerfed to shit

3) My friends are toxic as shit, and are pretty terrible. One usually gets to like, 25 minutes of the game and is like "I should probably buy boots now". Chrono is the most fucked ability with some of these people. I got killed by a friendly Chrono 4 times in the same match. I don't claim to be good at this game, but even against some of the other people I've seen/played with, I just cannot wrap my head around the dumb shit these people do.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Skyrim and Bioshock

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Getting back into WoW because of the new expansion and found a new guild. Skyrim with mods, CS:GO, Resident Evils 4 - 6 and Revelations for twitch streaming. Add a little BF4 for explosions and Hearthstone for when I don't have a lot of time and you have my typical gaming for the past month or so.