ASUS ROG Maximus VI Extreme Video Tease by Asus

Asus teases their new ROG Maximus motherboard..

"quote" Designed with insight and advice from worldwide overclocking legends and built using industry-leading ROG R&D expertise, it packs the revolutionary monitoring and tweaking of OC Panel and tons of overclocking features that take performance to the next level. For total stability, new-gen Extreme Engine Digi+ III is integrated, supporting the most extreme tuning. You get 4-way SLI™/CrossFireX™ and massive connectivity with the latest standards, including mPCIe Combo II, which offers 802.11ac Wi-Fi and M.2 (NGFF) SSD support. There's also an upgraded UEFI BIOS, helping Maximus VI Extreme stand out: it's already scored 7GHz+ CPU speeds and RAM frequencies close to 4000MHz! Witness more power @ rog.asus.com\

Enjoy watching the video =)

Using RAM as storage space is kind of ridiculous, haha

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Gigabyte Z87X-OC, MSI Z87 MPower Max or Asus Maximus VI Extreme, that's the question...

Gigabyte Z87X-OC, MSI Z87 MPower Max or Asus Maximus VI Extreme, that's the question...

i;m sorry this wins...... :P

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

Using RAM as storage space is kind of ridiculous, haha

It's not really new but it's interesting to see it integrated into the BIOS, hopefully it will make the technology more popular and make massive amounts of RAM actually useful for the average user (if it eventually trickles down to mainstream boards)   :).

It's not really new but it's interesting to see it integrated into the BIOS, hopefully it will make the technology more popular and make massive amounts of RAM actually useful for the average user (if it eventually trickles down to mainstream boards)   :).

And hopefully more stable.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log