Battlefield Hardline - Laughably bad

minimoose

I am kinda good at making hostile comments against somebody without using bad words but I can still get it sound very attacking.

But you were the only one who started a comment war...

And I am good at it

Naw just seeking attention.

But you were the only one who started a comment war...

Yeah, you started the topic which made me comment that. You started it

Naw just seeking attention.

Bullshit

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

i like BF games too but this is not the best so far,when i first tried it at the beta i was thinking why does this have worse graphics than BF4

this only one time im more excited for the CoD AW game

The graphics (textures, trees cars) are fine, the character models and the animations are NOT. They look on par with Half-life 2.

No they're not, stop being fucking retarded. (posting a comparison below)*

My point is, I am sad that we have police with that much firepower to even make a game about.

This isn't based on real life. They didn't go down to the local police station and check what weapons they were using etc. and then put them in the game.

It's just a game? So you are one of those people who skip dialogue and character building non fighting to rush to the next scene, because fighting is all that matters, while playing a single player game? I don't feel the same way! How hard could it be to make an excuse for that chase?

No, I love games with a rich story and a huge world of lore to delve into. But Battlefield (MP) is not one of those games, in BF the only thing that does matter is the fighting, it's sort of the focus of the entire series...

*Model comparison- 

BF Hardline:

1080672330.jpg

Half Life 2:

half-life-2.jpg

I've probably logged 1.2+ K on many different games but, this is something new and interesting. Who cares how the fuck it looks like, If it plays well (Which in the beta it did) and is just generally fun then why should anything else matter?

I don't know How this is a BF4 DLC, it looks nothing like it, and there arnt that many reused assets from BF4...

Bottom line, opinions, Yours is fine, Mine is aswell. People don't like change... At all... For some reason.

-snip-

How is a screenshot of a random character comparable to a wallpaper branded cover photo?

It actually is based on real life, where do you think they got the guns and vehicles.

I know battlefield is doesn't need a story, but the fact is that it makes no sense that the guy ran up and hit a cop car with a bat and got in a huge explosion filled chase!

PS.  Don't call me retarded. 

Lately, new games are just rushed and delayed and it absolutely sucks. Battlefield is another one of them. :(

Lately new games have been delayed because they saw how well Witcher fans took the TW3 delay

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

It was to be expected...

R.I.P. Battlefield 2001-2011

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

I'm not going too.  I'm expressing my opinon.  And the 400 hours is over a bunch of years :)

i had over 120 days or something in mw2 in 2 and a half years

120x24=2880 hours, that is 1152 hours a year, i played almost 3 times as much as you in cod than you did in battlefield even though i'm a battlefield fan

op: thhis game mode looks really shitty, probably it looks shitty to the most of us because we don't like the gamemodes, i'm really looking forward to some kidnapping game modes and stuff

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Hardline is actually one of the games I look forward to playing the most, next to The Division... I like it because it brings what so many people actually wanted... Something new!

It's not just another military shooter, the SP storyline may also be better. The Beta also had a better Hit-Reg than BF4 at the time, and I had more fun in this beta than in my entire BF4 playtime.

But people still cry about Graphics in the BETA? And they cry about it not being like the older BFs? That's the problem with people in general, they want new things, but then again they don't want them when they finally come...

(Coming from someone who has at least some experience with the BF series at about 1700h)

DICE games are bad, more news at 11.

If you've not stopped playing their games after a crap game that BF3 was I pity you, because you dont know better.

Good luck enjoying Mirrors Edge 2 being infested with Anita "The Social Justice Nazi" Sarkeesian agenda.

If you've not stopped playing their games after a crap game that BF3 was I pity you, because you dont know better.

Good luck enjoying Mirrors Edge 2 being infested with Anita "The Social Justice Nazi" Sarkeesian agenda.

I actually really enjoy BF4 now they have made some changes.

Crabs are what spiders should have been.

i5 4670k - Z87 Gryphon - GTX 770

Everyone doesn't share your opinion buddy. So I find it really disrespectful to pity someone based on their own opinion or satisfaction. And then saying they don't know better. Please don't do that.

Some people like cod some people don't. Same goes for every bf title. Nobody is wrong. As long as people are having fun leave them be.

That trailer makes Battlefield: Hardline look like Grand Theft Auto  :angry:

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

They've already announced the models are being upgraded, over the top military weapons like Stingers and RPG's are being removed or made special pickups

the miniguns are also being removed from the little bird.