Battlefield Hardline - Laughably bad

minimoose

Battlefield Hardline looks so unbelievable bad it's funny.  I'm a huge Battlefield fan, as @Askew can attest to, I have over 400 hours logged in Battlefield games.  But. What. The. Hell. Is. This?  Why do the animations look worse than Half-life 2, the trailers, which are usually much better than the actual game are BAD.  I hated the beta so much I barely played it.  I know they are changing things.  But check out the new "Hotwire" game mode.

So lame and boring.  And why do the cops freak out and whip out RPGs because a guy hits a car with a baseball bat?  WTF?  The game is clearing going for a Breaking Bad style, which it totally fails since the game consists of running around and shooting.  And again, the graphics and animation are so bad.

Also lastly, something that most people will say I am taking to seriously.

It disturbs me that we would make a game with police that are so weaponized it is a Battlefield game.  The fact that we even consider that make me very sad.

And all this makes me angry, because I love Battlefield!

You're so cool for jumping on the hate wagon. I want to be like you.

Seriously, the beta was extremely fun. If you don't like it, don't buy it. No one cares. Enjoy the game or don't play it. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

@Askew left btw, like left the forum.

Didn't you hear?

It's called a beta for a reason...

As I said.  I know they are changing things.  But this brand new trailer looks bad.

At 1:09 the guy tazed his teammate xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Didn't you hear?

No! OMG! He didn't tell me!

You're so cool for jumping on the hate wagon. I want to be like you.

Seriously, the beta was extremely fun. If you don't like it, don't buy it. No one cares. Enjoy the game or don't play it.

I don't follow the bandwagon, so I don't know what they are saying.

At 1:09 the guy tazed his teammate xD

HAHA

As I said.  I know they are changing things.  But this brand new trailer looks bad.

At least they used actual in game footage, so creds for that

"Rawr XD"

No!  OMG!  He didn't tell me!

Look at his status and he made a thread about it.

I don't follow the bandwagon, so I don't know what they are saying.

That isn't the point of my post. If you don't like the game, don't buy it and stop complaining. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Look at his status and he made a thread about it.

I see now.  I talk to him sometimes and he didn't mention it.  Weird.

No!  OMG!  He didn't tell me!

He told a lot of people. There's a thread. It's the latest status update on his profile.

Didn't you hear?

He didn't leave the forum, he just won't be on all the time like before. Every now and then he'll stop by, but that doesn't mean he's completely left.

"Rawr XD"

400 hours calm down there huge fan. I agree with Jodo, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

I'm not going too.  I'm expressing my opinon.  And the 400 hours is over a bunch of years :)

I'm among those that hated the beta... for me it was BF4.1, new maps, same connection, latency, hit detection, and rubberbanding issues, as well as the sub-standard COD-esque kill times.

Still licking my wounds from the complete and utter violation that was BF4, and the sour taste that the beta left in my mouth... i'll not be picking up Hardline.

That said, however, I"m not seeing an issue with the Animations or visuals... to me, they seem on par with BF4, which I personally believe was a step backwards from BF3, but still better than what a lot of other engines can produce. BF3 was a beautiful game... BF4 was, too, in it's own right, and hardline is, again visually impressive in it's own right.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

It was fun... it was different thats all I asked for with this game. I got it so i'm pleased.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

It was fun... it was different thats all I asked for with this game. I got it so i'm pleased.

It is different. I don't like the change. But if you do, buy it and enjoy it!

I'm not going too. I'm expressing my opinon. And the 400 hours is over a bunch of years :)

Really it's nothing.

I have 300 days in WoW at least.

Days, so 300x24

Pretty sure it's a year by now, so 365 days. Started in 2008 January.

I'm among those that hated the beta... for me it was BF4.1, new maps, same connection, latency, hit detection, and rubberbanding issues, as well as the sub-standard COD-esque kill times.

Still licking my wounds from the complete and utter violation that was BF4, and the sour taste that the beta left in my mouth... i'll not be picking up Hardline.

that said, however, I"m not seeing an issue with the Animations or visuals... to me, they seem on par with BF4, which I personally believe was a step backwards from BF3, but still better than what a lot of other engines can produce. BF3 was a beautiful game... BF4 was, too in it's own right, and hardline is, again visually impressive in it's own right.

https://twitter.com/jackfrags/status/512700341393977346

And the way the gun recoils? Shudder.

Really it's nothing.

I have 300 days in WoW at least.

Days, so 300x24

Pretty sure it's a year by now, so 365 days. Started in 2008 January.

Yeah, it's like an hour every other day for me.

I was just saying that to say I am a fan of BF and not a COD fanboy

Oooh, hate the game much? If this was from a different franchise I'm sure not many people will bash it as much.

Yeah, it's like an hour every other day for me.

I was just saying that to say I am a fan of BF and not a COD fanboy

Ah well, CoD or BF, as long as you enjoy.

Oooh, hate the game much? If this was from a different franchise I'm sure not many people will bash it as much.

That's probably true, because Battlefield is a freakin awesome series, and this is so bad compared to the rest