Club 3D Launches World's First 4K USB 3.0 Docking Station

Club 3D officially launches the first USB 3.0 to 4K Docking Station in the world, making it the third SenseVision world premiere after our MST Hub and USB 3.0 to 4K graphics adapter. While Club 3D is best known for its high quality, high performance (AMD based) graphics cards for gamers and professionals, we have been expanding our SenseVision label which is targeting (semi) professionals. SenseVision offers them a selection of USB Graphics Adapters, MST Hubs and Docking Stations to boost their productivity by expanding their setup and allow for additional monitors, peripherals, storage devices to be connected.

This new Docking Station, item code CSV-3103D is packed with features, making it the ideal companion for anyone who requires more connectivity to their USB 3.0 fitted professional tablet, notebook, ultrabook or desktop PC. While a USB 3.0 Docking Station with Display outputs is not new, the fact that you can connect a 4K Ultra HD monitor via DisplayPort or HDMI and experience the full 3840x 2160p resolution is a world's first! The CSV-3103D uses the latest DisplayLink DL-5000 series USB to 4K SoC, the most capable DisplayLink USB Graphics SoC to date.

UZoND9R.jpg

1. Power jack input

2. USB 3.0 port to source

3. DVI port (resolution up to 2048x 1152 p)

4. HDMI port (resolution up to 3840x 2160p)

5. DisplayPort port (resolution up to 3840x 2160p)

6. Ethernet 10/100/1000

7. USB 3.0 Port with BC 1.2 charging

1. Audio 2.1ch Speaker Jack to connect a speaker or earphone

2. Mic Jack to connect a microphone

3. USB 3.0 ports x 2

SOURCE 

yea i dont think this will be a massive hit.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

y wud u do dis

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

I would feel inclined to ask how gaming perfomance is, even if it is not a valid question.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I think the point of this is for productivity, not really for latency and gaming

i assume this is for 4k to work with GPU's that dont support 4k like HD6000 and gtx 500 below series, also most of intel integrated GPU's

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here