What do you think is linus his worst joke?

GGgijs

Linus makes a lot of very bad joke in his videos. Especially the one where he has a watter bottle in his pants in this video

Or the "in this case" joke in nearly every case revieuw.

But what do you think was his worst joke?

He definitely makes some painful jokes. My worst is holy balls though. Not that bad, but I just dislike the phrase.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I am French and He's Canadian, there are no jokes he makes that make me laugh, there are too sweet.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Linus doesn't make bad jokes, he makes masterpieces.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

He definitely makes some painful jokes. My worst is holy balls though. Not that bad, but I just dislike the phrase.

He's didn't really come up with the phrase "Holy balls!" though. Give an example from his originals.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

He's didn't really come up with the phrase "Holy balls!" though. Give an example from his originals.

Oh no, I know he didn't come up with it. It's just something he says that I dislike.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

how the hell should i remeber?

I would say all :P

Well at least we laugh, not with jokes but with linus, so the result is ok...

He made a dick joke once, don't remember which vid it was though.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

all of his ncix tech tips intros

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

His jokes actually aren't that bad. I've certainly heard worse. They can actually be pretty good.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Is that a graphics card in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

h3b8.png

no, I am just happy to see you  :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

The 760 DCUII one where he says "penis extension" in reference to the cooler being longer than the PCB?

The 760 DCUII one where he says "penis extension" in reference to the cooler being longer than the PCB?

Not that one but that's really nice though! :D

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I don't mind Linus' and others' jokes.

However, those videos in which Slick tries so hard to be funny doing something (not saying) are really painful.

Nerd jokes are fine, jugglery not that much to me...

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

i guess when you are coming up with a tight scheduled script & the creatives have to come up with a joke to be added on the script on that instant, they'll stumble all of them does, you can see this in most of em talk shows & even on TV transcripts.. Let it just slip, atleast they aren't just juicing out the videos for sponsorship & cash alone , they're Putting in an effort to entertain audiences which makes this quite a good media group imo.

Details separate people.

Honestly to me, the banned commercial is entirely a joke, I don't know why it's even banned, considering that almost any American teenager can tell he's got a paintball gun (which looks nothing like a real gun, at least for the most part) and not a real gun or prop gun. I guess Canadians can't tell the difference on screen?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

His jokes are so bad they're good!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

This! 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Depending on what you classify as a "bad" joke. Check out the video where he reviews the Logitech unified remote thing and says something about his wife needing more than battery powered gizmos to get her excited.