Best 280 or 420MM AIO?

Go to solution Solved by GloriousPain,

It looks like ThermalTake does, Water 3.0. To be honest I just want to fill up all the top fan slots on my Enthoo Pro, I hate having unused space in my case. THe H220X was good looking but I thought it was only 240, I'll have to take another look. Thanks.

It is crap sorry but yeah as said Water3.0 or X61 maybe Corsair's 110? Could go custom loop or just say screw it and get the noctua tower and just have 4 top fans no watercooling involved...

What would you recommend for cool my A10 7850K APU? I would like to have a 280 or 420MM AIO. Yes I know this is completely over-kill but I'm okay with that. I'm thinking the Kraken x61, but you guys may know some better ones. Also I am overclocking, I've got the CPU at 4GHz and the iGPU to 950, without any upping the voltage. Thanks.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Kraken x61

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

H220x? I think you can get that in 280mm.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

X61 or H220x are best I can think of also there's a company out there that has a 360mm AIO that's thicker than average and awesome but I can't remember it off the top of my head someone quote me or tag me with @  GloriousPain (no spaces) if you can remember it... I can't think of any larger AIOs cause at that point it'd be redicioulous I don't know why you wouldn't go custom...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

X61 or H220x are best I can think of also there's a company out there that has a 360mm AIO that's thicker than average and awesome but I can't remember it off the top of my head someone quote me or tag me with @  GloriousPain (no spaces) if you can remember it... I can't think of any larger AIOs cause at that point it'd be redicioulous I don't know why you wouldn't go custom...

It looks like ThermalTake does, Water 3.0. To be honest I just want to fill up all the top fan slots on my Enthoo Pro, I hate having unused space in my case. THe H220X was good looking but I thought it was only 240, I'll have to take another look. Thanks.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

H220x? I think you can get that in 280mm.

From what I can find it's only 240.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

do 420mm AIO's even exist?

Would be great for a weed-themed build.

No, from doing more research 360 is the largest I can find.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

It is crap sorry but yeah as said Water3.0 or X61 maybe Corsair's 110? Could go custom loop or just say screw it and get the noctua tower and just have 4 top fans no watercooling involved...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I think I'll go with the X61 because it's got the custom LED. I don't need as much cooling as the Water 3.0 provides anyways. Thanks.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Thermaltake have released a 360mm AIO cooler. Just another option. This page is from a Australian site if that helps.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=416&products_id=29010

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2