AMD's Response to the GTX 770 Launch, Intriguing...

If that's actually all they're bringing to the table after spouting off about competing, that's pretty sad. I mean AMDs CPUs may only be competitive at a price point, but their GPUs have at least been able to stand toe to toe with nVidia's.

Here's hoping they've got a surprise announcement coming up.

How about this : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/21602-amds-response-to-the-gtx-770-launch-intriguing/?p=289606

It would be funny if they were hinting at their upcoming APU range. *sigh*

Well, all I know is that there is a NDA for AMD and Tom Logan has said it's nothing to compete with the 780.

Idk if you've seen this yet, but you were right  :mellow:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/23204-epic-battle-for-supremecy-amd-vs-intel-trailer/#entry294218

W/e glad to see AMD is making some progress regardless. I'm just praying for a massive increase with steamroller :P

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Idk if you've seen this yet, but you were right  :mellow:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/23204-epic-battle-for-supremecy-amd-vs-intel-trailer/#entry294218

W/e glad to see AMD is making some progress regardless. I'm just praying for a massive increase with steamroller :P

Thank's, I've seen it.  Linus as mentioned in the past; once the rumor mill begins to turn (about video cards), I.e. specification, images and benchmarks that is when we are close to launch.

I hope AMD release a titian slaying 8970 with Battlefield 4 in a never-settle reloaded bundle. :) 

System: i5-2500k, Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3, Mushkin Enhanced Blackline, R9 290X, CoolerMaster Elite 430, OCZ Vector, Corsair RM650, Dell U2412M, Corsair H60, Sidewinder X6, M6880, Asus Xonar DG      
Steam username: Armorhype          Origin username: Armorhype          Xbox Live Gamertag: Armorhype                   

That's competitive at a price point, which is great, but cutting prices to remain competitive isn't competing. That's like an NHL player dropping down to farm league and then talking about how he's way better than his competition.

I was kind of hoping they'd have something new to throw down against the 780.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

That's competitive at a price point, which is great, but cutting prices to remain competitive isn't competing. That's like an NHL player dropping down to farm league and then talking about how he's way better than his competition.

I really disagree with this, I would consider an intel Haswell processor if they weren't so damn expensive, price is the most important factor in free economic competition.

I was kind of hoping they'd have something new to throw down against the 780.

It's coming, just be patient.