AMD announces a new PowerPack(tm) for system builders

LukaP

1156 not 1155 ;)

naah, some are still CMT based

oh, my mistake.

no point in even comparing those

I was kidding in my first post, but I don't think anyone picked up on that.

Error: 410

I don't get it... is it like "cheaper by the dozen"? what would I do with 6 CPUs?

"for system builders" 

that means dell, HP, etc, that make prebuilts. this means they dont have to deal with getting separate coolers when they dont want the manuals and crap with the tray CPU, or with the manuals and crap if they were to buy boxed cpus

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

"for system builders" 

that means dell, HP, etc, that make prebuilts. this means they dont have to deal with getting separate coolers when they dont want the manuals and crap with the tray CPU, or with the manuals and crap if they were to buy boxed cpus

oh I see, didn't get what you meant with system builders.

your PP always makes my think your being mopy about something...

well I guess mine says DERP!

"for system builders" 

hp and dell arent system builders.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

"for system builders" 

Could also be a great deal for a firm that needs half a dozen computers.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

I'm so happy about this. I've always wanted to go pick up a six pack of CPU's

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.