The moment of Truth

sigh voting this weekend for a first time voter like me is going to be tough one party likes spying the other like denying while the lower parties fight each other by throwing crazy policies around. Can i just vote for Obama?

No? He already ran twice. Please don't vote if you don't even understand the basic laws of our country, let alone which part is for more government (and thus more surveillance). Try learning what's actually going on before you vote dude. Then, vote for someone that doesn't have (D) or ® by their name.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Anyone who votes Internet mana, why would you want a fat German and hone dumbcunt running this country?

Gamer, Programmer and Server Administrator

all with a HP laptop <3

Anyone who votes Internet mana, why would you want a fat German and hone dumbcunt running this country?

I'm pretty sure that Kim Dotcom is not going to be in charge of the Internet Mana party. Anyway it seems a bit xenophobic of you to say "fat German" anyway.

I am not old enough to vote (I'm 16) but my understanding is that the Internet Mana party is just another small part trying to put their two cents into the way New Zealand is run, just like and other.

CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9 SSD: ADATA SP900 128GB HDD: 2 x WD 1TB Caviar Blue [RAID0] Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE IV FORMULA GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 590 3GB (1.5GB mirrored, silly marketing)

Maybe these people agree strongly with their policies.

...What do you think?

Maybe these people agree strongly with their policies.

...What do you think?

Kim Dotcom is using the party as revenge against John key, and thats why he made the party. He hasn't done anything for NZ (ok maybe make NZ think about privacy)But If the Party was just about internet, i would vote for them 100%, but it's not. And joining with Hone Harawira just shows that. Please dont get me wrong, i joined up to the internet party when it was first announced. But reading into it a little more, Kim's hasn't done anything for NZ and probably never will. (overstatement but thats how i feel at the moment)

Voting this weekend feels like-

National- Will run the economy right, but things like TPP and other stuff might go through

Labour- David is an Prick, and doesn't know what he is talking about (at least Phil Golf knew what he was talking about). Plus they will stuff the economy 

Fun times =/

(sorry, very tired right now, ignore grammar)

Sup