Is there any cheap effecient aio cpu cooler out there?

gasolin

I have bought a new cpu and motherboard, Asus Z97 Maximus Vii Ranger and the i7 4790k, i need some mounting screws for my Phantek PH-TC14E so that's a cpu cooler i don't use atm, i am using my Thermalright true spirit 140. I got the phanteks cooler for half price so couldn't resist buying it, but it's not silent, how loud and cool it is with my new cpu and mb i don't know, one thing i know is that my thermalright cpu cooler is extreme quiet with my new cpu,mb, event when the fan profile is normal, extreme quiet fan profile is not enabled .

Using prime 95 is not recomended, at 4.2ghz and 1.2volt i get about 85 degress (celcius), using asus real bench i get 65 degress, idle temps 35-40, about 43 degress on low cpu usage.

I ones had a Corsair H100I,  the holes,thread on the radiator for the screws was very fragile and got damaged, i rma'ed it,sent it just to find out i could have had the cpu cooler sent for free to corsair.I didn't sent it with insurance and never got it rma'ed, never got a new one. I didnt like it,the pump was to noisy and fans loud. louder or very loud, never silent like my thermalright true 140 cpu cooler.

I must admit i don't wan't to use my phantek because it's alot more noisy then my thermalright cpu cooler(although i haven't used it with the extreme quiet setting enabled). Wouldn't mind running my cpu at 4.5 ghz (just because it can).

My question is, is there any cheap efficient and most of all very quiet aio cpu water cooler out there?

You would expect a aio cpu water cooler to be more efficient then a normal cpu air cooler like the cooler master hyper x 212 evo, but not quiet

If I were you I would get new mounting screws for the Phantek's cooler and just buy some more quiet fans for it.

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

No point in buying a new cpu cooler because i already have one and it's a very quiet one.

As i remember a swiftech h220 x is not cheap.

I ones had a Corsair H100I,  the holes,thread on the radiator for the screws was very fragile and got damaged, i rma'ed it,sent it just to find out i could have had the cpu cooler sent for free to corsair.I didn't sent it with insurance and never got it rma'ed, never got a new one. I didnt like it,the pump was to noisy and fans loud. louder or very loud, never silent like my thermalright true 140 cpu cooler.

1) the screw holes are steel, definitely not fragile. The only way to damage it is by stripping it because you don't know how to use a screwdriver.

2) did you actually follow the proper RMA procedure listed on their website???

3) you need to bleed the microbubles from the pump, or else it will always make noise. If you properly install it and remove the bubbles it is silent.

4) there are issues with the stock fans that come with the H100i. All you have to do is replace them for a couple bucks and problem solved.

5) next time try going to a forum like this one and ask for help with your issues before just sending a unit back claiming it is faulty. Corsair deals with thousands of RMAs because of people who don't know how to use a product properly.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1) the screw holes are steel, definitely not fragile. The only way to damage it is by stripping it because you don't know how to use a screwdriver.

2) did you actually follow the proper RMA procedure listed on their website???

3) you need to bleed the microbubles from the pump, or else it will always make noise. If you properly install it and remove the bubbles it is silent.

4) there are issues with the stock fans that come with the H100i. All you have to do is replace them for a couple bucks and problem solved.

5) next time try going to a forum like this one and ask for help with your issues before just sending a unit back claiming it is faulty. Corsair deals with thousands of RMAs because of people who don't know how to use a product properly.

1) Something like this http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2248935/corsair-h100i-stripped-screw-hole.html   http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=119897  http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=116410  i  got it rma'ed because of that.

2) Corsair never got it, ups,gls or  who ever had to sent it to corsair didn't deliver it to corsair, since i sent it with no insurance theres nothing i can do.

3) Bleed an All In One Cpu Water Cooler? (Corsair H100i)

4) Pump still to loud, a couple of bucks for new fans? The most recommended fans for aio water coolers like the corsair H100I is nuctua fans and they are not cheap

5) I never got it rma'ed because it was faulty, i got it rma'ed because of the holes,threads on the radiator like the problem in the 3 links, rma'ed because of the mounting wholes on the radiator, it was accepted by corsair for rma