Can you use a G-Sync monitor with a non gsync one?

Lancer14711
Go to solution Solved by ForsakenLive,

Yes you can do it, as long as you are only gaming on the G-sync one.

I am thinking of investing in a G-Sync Monitor, I found a 24" 144Hz one for a pretty reasonable price.

What i would like to do is use the G-Sync monitor for my main Display, and my current LG 60Hz display as an auxiliary display.  Is this possible?

Cheers

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

That shouldn't be a problem. Just keep in mind that the G-sync monitor has to be connected via displayport, so you have to use a different connector for your current display.

Yes you can do it, as long as you are only gaming on the G-sync one.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

They may talk smack of each other when you're not looking.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |