GTA V screenshots on Steam

Go to solution Solved by daemonowner,

Early 2015?

PC Master Race? More like, PC Waiting Race.

Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like 

September 2013 release on XBox 360, PS3.

November 2014 release on Xbox One, PS4.

January 2015 release on PC.

Fuck Rockstar. Months ago they announced a simultaneous release for GTA5 on next gen and PC. What the fuck gives? They better develop the fuck out of the PC version.

I like that its finally happening, but this 2015 business is bullshit and R* knows it. If they really make us wait that long then there is no way in hell I'm paying full price. They're lucky if they get $30 out of me.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

GTA 5 for PC

540_293_resize_20121201_62094f32fffe8794

even if it runs worse than Watch Dogs. Just give me that beta. I WANT IT!!!

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I like that its finally happening, but this 2015 business is bullshit and R* knows it. If they really make us wait that long then there is no way in hell I'm paying full price. They're lucky if they get $30 out of me.

Why even give them money.

They better not give 'pirating hurrdurr' as a reason again, because I will pirate it, because of the sole reason they delayed It because of console sales.

*crosses Rockstar off the trusted gamedevelopers for pc list*

How do I think that GTA V is gonna be the most pirated game in a while? 'Cause this sort of behavior from Rockstar just gives people more and more reasons to not spend a single cent on their games anymore.

IMO this game wouldn't be even worth pirating anymore after all these delays. F*** Rockstar.

I bet the game is gonna be as horrible PC port as GTA IV was back then...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Who mentioned the PS4?

Who said PC Exclusives didn't matter?

Why are you deflecting the argument by blaming other platforms?

Who said I wasn't PC+Console God Race?

Ahahahaha, my sides, you seem pretty mad. The life of a PC Pleb I guess.

Nice cherrypicking! Look, I can do it too: what exclusives does PC have coming soon? Nothing.

What about Civ BE? D: 

and on topic, those screenshot's are from PS4 I believe. Since they have the exact same one's on Rockstar news wire said to be 

"From PS$"

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like 

September 2013 release on XBox 360, PS3.

November 2014 release on Xbox One, PS4.

January 2015 release on PC.

Fuck Rockstar. Months ago they announced a simultaneous release for GTA5 on next gen and PC. What the fuck gives? They better develop the fuck out of the PC version.

Makes me laugh so hard that console gets two sets of releases before PC gets even one. I won't be buying it either way, I already bought the PS3 version at full price on release, so will be pirating the PC version. Why should I give money to a company that treats the #1 platform as #5?

I had good times with this on xbox 360, but I played it connected to old 1080p PC monitor and I have to say, the visuals and load times were truly brutal.  That detracted from the experience to some extent for me.

I've got my new rig complete, G-Sync ready, and eager to chew up GTA V with it, then head online and play with Steam friends, which vastly outnumber my XBL friends.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Coming out several months after consoles, so I'm definitely going to wait and get it way after that to reduce the amount of money they get from it. I would encourage others to do the same. Vote with your wallets people.

Either give us the same priority that you give the peasants, or suffer lower sales, end of story.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This thread is regarding the release of GTA V on the PC. Let's keep
it on topic please - if some of you want to discuss PC versus Console

for the billionth time then I suggest you relegate it to private messaging.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

GTA 5 genuinely looks like gta 4 with enb.. and the textures

Why even give them money.

They better not give 'pirating hurrdurr' as a reason again, because I will pirate it, because of the sole reason they delayed It because of console sales.

*crosses Rockstar off the trusted gamedevelopers for pc list*

never feel bad for pirating ? I do

January 27th, 2015, to be exact

One day before my birthay, to be more exact

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

never feel bad for pirating ? I do

Not really no.

I mean, I don't pirate, I buy all my games and have Netflix and for music there is Youtube/Spotify.

But this game is pretty desirable, however, they are giving us pc gamers the finger so.... I will give them the finger and pirate it.

Not really no.

I mean, I don't pirate, I buy all my games and have Netflix and for music there is Youtube/Spotify.

But this game is pretty desirable, however, they are giving us pc gamers the finger so.... I will give them the finger and pirate it.

haha I get your point  ^^

actually youre right pc has really been neglected since the xbox 360 and ps3 I mean red dead never came out on pc... I wonder why.. Rockstar had no reason for not bringing it out for pc, did they ?

haha I get your point  ^^

actually youre right pc has really been neglected since the xbox 360 and ps3 I mean red dead never came out on pc... I wonder why.. Rockstar had no reason for not bringing it out for pc, did they ?

No reason at all.

Just another bunch of cunts.

Those are not screenshots of actual gameplay.

Watch_Dogs (Ubisoft) have the same type of "screenshots" for their game and it still didn't look like that.

I'll believe it when someone posts actual screenshots in January.

I thought the most recent trailer captured on PS4 looked underwhelming compared to the next-gen launch video they showed at E3, which was also PS4 footage. I smell a downgrade.

I cannot wait.

Also distraught i have to wait until next year :( :( :(

Indeed I wasn't impressed either. I will not be getting it again for XB1 and then again for pc I will just hold out <_<

update from R* about the pc version and why its getting delayed " We are also incredibly excited to be bringing GTAV to the PC, but the game requires a little more development time in order to ensure that it is as amazing and polished as possible."

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Early 2015?

PC Master Race? More like, PC Waiting Race.

So? Image the outcry, if one single GPU wasn't properly supported.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Looks good but they have really annoyed me by saying it will be out in fall 2014 for pc and then to say early 2015

Do you want a broken game? Cause that's how you get one :P

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

update from R* about the pc version and why its getting delayed " We are also incredibly excited to be bringing GTAV to the PC, but the game requires a little more development time in order to ensure that it is as amazing and polished as possible."

Source plizz.

*fanboying intensifies

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

I don't care if the game is delayed til 2015 for PC

They still owe us story mode DLC

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Looks ok, but Watch Dogs is still king of the graphical hill, when it comes to open world gta style games.

Yeah i totally agree, watchdogs is graphically perfect and has the grace and beauty of a skyscraper with no sky.