Triple Monitor Help?

SuspiciousBadger

Hello,

Long time no see, I need some help with choosing my 3 monitors for my setup. 

Before anybody tells me 3 monitors sucks bleh bleh bleh... I dont care my money my choice didnt ask you for that.

Anyway which monitor are under 200 dollars (per monitor) are 1080p and have thin bessel? I have a windows next to my desk:

W    DESK

I        ME

N

D

O

W

See not that hard. 

Thanks alot in advance!

EDIT: http://azerty.nl/0-5829-677196/asus-r9290-dc2oc-4gd5-.html That there is my graphics card so if it could also have the right ports that would be great. Saves the extra money for stupid converters etc.

I dont care my money my choice didnt ask you for that.

Jeesh, aggressive :P.

IPS or TN?

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

People tell you 3 monitors sucks? :o I have 3 and is amazing! I can never go back to a single monitor settup! But I don't know that much about monitors really, I allways ask the forum if I need help with monitors. But for a tripplesetup I would recomment either 3x24 inch or 1x27+2x24/21 inch :)

People tell you 3 monitors sucks? :o I have 3 and is amazing! I can never go back to a single monitor settup! But I don't know that much about monitors really, I allways ask the forum if I need help with monitors. But for a tripplesetup I would recomment either 3x24 inch or 1x27+2x24/21 inch :)

Triple surround FTW :D

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

i love 3 and its awsome not super thin but benq gw2255 monitors rock thats what i use for tripple got them on a newyears sale 2 for 199 normaly like 150 each

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

I've got an AOC screen at work, that is very good for the money (IPS screen). Have about the same setup as you, with windows on my left, and have not had any problems with sun reflections.

The one I have does have a very thin bessel. BUT is that important? Even with a thin bessel, I haven't seen any screen where the actual image gets all the away to the side, with just a thin bessel, it's always about 1 cm from the edge to the image.

But I would prefer the AOC bessel to my Asus PB287Q which I have 2 of at home.

AOC is lesser know company, and I went with them for work because I wanted to test something new on my tiny desk (21:9 monitor instead of monitor + laptop monitor side by side), and it was the cheapest of it's kind. And I was very suprised by the build quality on it. And image quality.

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.

Jeesh, aggressive :P.

IPS or TN?

Thanks for that link looks good! Any chance you have something a little cheaper? I oive in the Netherlands and this is more than my budget per monitor but its doable.

The reason I was so 'aggresive' is because the last 2 times I asked the thread became a discussion about 1440p va 1080p and triple or duak monitors and in the end nobody helped me xD

dell u2414h. There is really no other alternative. I love mine.post-58450-0-78524300-1410591788_thumb.j

BTW I live in the Netherlands too and for some reason its pretty much the same price as the one in the US so thats good.

dell u2414h. There is really no other alternative. I love mine.attachicon.gifphoto.jpg

BTW I live in the Netherlands too and for some reason its pretty much the same price as the one in the US so thats good.

That looks amazing what monitor stand are you using?

dell u2414h. There is really no other alternative. I love mine.

That's a pretty nice setup you have there. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator