Corsair 450D Mid Tower or Corsair 750D Full Tower?

TopazBrandon

Look at my planned build. below

CPU: i7 4790k -  CPU Cooler: Corsair H60  -  Motherboard: MSI Z97-Gaming 5  -  Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB (Military green)  -  Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Samsung 840 EVO 120GB  -  GPU: GTX 780 Ti SC ACX  -  Case: Corsair C70 (Military Green)  -  PSU: Corsair RM850w Gold  -  OD: LG Blue-ray  -  OS: Windows 10  -  Monitor: AOC 29" Ultra Wide

The Mid Tower cost more than the full tower? O_O

CPU: i7 4790k -  CPU Cooler: Corsair H60  -  Motherboard: MSI Z97-Gaming 5  -  Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB (Military green)  -  Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Samsung 840 EVO 120GB  -  GPU: GTX 780 Ti SC ACX  -  Case: Corsair C70 (Military Green)  -  PSU: Corsair RM850w Gold  -  OD: LG Blue-ray  -  OS: Windows 10  -  Monitor: AOC 29" Ultra Wide

The Mid Tower cost more than the full tower? O_O

the NZXT s340 for me is better than both of them

check it out

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

the NZXT s340 for me is better than both of them

check it out

Does it have front fans? If not, there isnt much airflow.

Neither. They suck and they are flimsy.

lol'd

first off the view of a case (or really most products nowadays) is highly subjective to the consumer.

That being said, the build quality of my 450D is fantastic, the only flimsy part being the magnetic mesh on top.  It's fun to flop around and slap people with.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

lol'd

first off the view of a case (or really most products nowadays) is highly subjective to the consumer.

That being said, the build quality of my 450D is fantastic, the only flimsy part being the magnetic mesh on top.  It's fun to flop around and slap people with.

it cost mroe than the 750D full tower!

X3 120mm fan mounts in the front, tho it will have some problems exhausting that air properly since its only one exhaust in the roof & rear.

Enthoo pro is what i use and i have nothing to complain about.

Yes it does

X3 120mm fan mounts in the front, tho it will have some problems exhausting that air properly since its only one exhaust in the roof & rear.

Enthoo pro is what i use and i have nothing to complain about.

No it has two 120mm or 140mm intakes.

And there is no issue exhausting air properly. If you had more exhausts you would no longer have positive air pressure.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Id say get to R9 290's over 2 780's there cheaper. But for the case +1 enthoo pro 

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

two exhaust fans

negative pressure is good

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Phanteks enthoo pro/luxe

NZXT h440

This^.

They are called full tower for a reason... if you're not gonna use all that space, why get something that big? The bigger the case, the harder it is to move the air inside of it. Get the smallest case you can to fit your hardware.

Either way, $90 Enthoo Pro non-windowed version. The H440 and S340 are also good choices, and prettier than the Pro IMO.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

it cost mroe than the 750D full tower!

Yeah, which if you notice was not my point. I don't have an explanation for the pricing nor do I agree with it.

I had terrible experiences with both. i doubt I just had bad luck..

This is called a hasty generalization and if you went to high school like I'm sure most of you fine gentleman did you'd know this makes for a really unsound argument.

One bad experience with a product does not mean all are flawed.  If this was the case (lol puns) nobody would buy them.  Once again, this is all quite subjective, so believe what you want to.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Yes it does

No it has two 120mm or 140mm intakes.

And there is no issue exhausting air properly. If you had more exhausts you would no longer have positive air pressure.

Interesting, then its more pointless for higher end users then i initially thought as its as high as a H440 and doesn't get the triple 120 mounts.