Something positive about your home country!

Shroomster

Yes, but very few people take the time to keep up their swedish skills after school. This causes most people to either completely forget the language or be really, really shit at it. Of course there's also people who don't even bother in the first place.

I am in school still so that problem does not include me. I quite like the language and the country. But all of that is true.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

It needs to be styrofoam that lives up to Linus' standards.

So closed cell it is.

When one dumps a minimum of 650 bucks into an AR-15. One does not skimp on foam lol.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yes, but very few people take the time to keep up their swedish skills after school. This causes most people to either completely forget the language or be really, really shit at it. Of course there's also people who don't even bother in the first place.

So it's basically like the second language class. I can't remember 99,9999 percent of the french i learned in school xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When one dumps a minimum of 650 bucks into an AR-15. One does not skimp on foam lol.

Here it is closer to 1000€ for an ar.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

We managed to plant a flag on the moon. That's pretty cool.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

In b4 the conspiracy theories. Maybe it was all shot in Nevada? :P

...yeah... There are several telescopes on earth that can see the rover, base of the landing craft, and even the flag. Several of them are not even in the US, yet no legitimate challenges have been made by any other government. Funny how that works.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

So it's basically like the second language class. I can't remember 99,9999 percent of the french i learned in school xD

It's not really even second in my opinion. Required languages to learn during primary education are finnish, swedish and english. English starts during year 3 and swedish during year 7. There's also optional courses for languages such as french, german and russian in some schools. Some schools even have courses for immigrants so they can try to keep up their skills for their native language. Secondary education also has required swedish courses. Usually just one. Whereas english tends to have more required courses.

Swedish ends up being like a second secondary language, if even that.

On a semi-related note, Are languages written with a capital letter or not in english?

It's not really even second in my opinion. Required languages to learn during primary education are finnish, swedish and english. English starts during year 3 and swedish during year 7. There's also optional courses for languages such as french, german and russian in some schools. Some schools even have courses for immigrants so they can try to keep up their skills for their native language. Secondary education also has required swedish courses. Usually just one. Whereas english tends to have more required courses.

On a semi-related note, Are languages written with a capital letter or not in english?

Non capital, I think.

Could you clarify that question a bit. (I've had a full day of maths in school.. My brain is a bit fried) 

But i get what you're saying about swedish^^ Thanks for clearing that up :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Pssst, Mexican and Italian LTT members, thanks for the delish foods. <3

Could you clarify that question a bit. (I've had a full day of maths in school.. My brain is a bit fried) 

But i get what you're saying about swedish^^ Thanks for clearing that up :)

Capital A or a. Helped? Languages like swedish and finnish.

Capital A or a. Helped? Languages like swedish and finnish.

You only made it more confusing. Now even I don't understand the question.

English or english, when speaking of the language.

You only made it more confusing. Now even I don't understand the question.

English or english, when speaking of the language.

Sorry, I am bad at explaining.

I like all the freedom we have in the United States. Even with all the corruption we have here, I know it is a still a lot less than many other countries have.

And I love the sheer size, beauty, and diversity of the U.S. It's a pretty amazing place to live!

i5-520m -- Intel HD Graphics -- 4GB Ram -- Windows 7 Pro x64

You want to see that, you need to go to Bosnia and Serbia. Slovenia was by far the richest Yugoslavian republic.

Even in Serbia you can rarely see Yugo. :D Bosnia and Macedonia would be more suitable for that...and Kosovo... do they even have cars? :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

In b4 the conspiracy theories. Maybe it was all shot in Nevada? :P

Lol I'm the unofficial conspiracy theorist here and even I know that the moon landings happened.

The bigger question is why we have not established a permanent base from which to do research. I'm willing to be our telescopes would get a hell of a lot better of a view from the dark side of the moon than they would through the atmosphere.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

MURICA! deal with it....

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Lithuania. Cheap booze, cheap and fast internet. Nobody gives a shit about pirates. Pretty girls and nice nature.

Our beautiful nature, and the right to travel freely through it.

Our nature is much nicer :P

Just kidding if someone took this serious...

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

Lol I'm the unofficial conspiracy theorist here and even I know that the moon landings happened.

The bigger question is why we have not established a permanent base from which to do research. I'm willing to be our telescopes would get a hell of a lot better of a view from the dark side of the moon than they would through the atmosphere.

resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-somethi