Hey I'm the new guy #129809

Sinnaj63

So I figured I'd finally sign up for the said-to-be-great linustechtips forums when the 1 Million Subscriber giveaway was done(Yeah, Greedy me. Well, it was on my ToDo list for some time, but still, greedy me).

I'm a kinda weird person; most people would describe me with "ohh that guy", "those damn ninjas", "that guy's nuts!" and "Ohh him! The guy who always ends his messages with 'Also, Hi!' when someone joined the chat while he wrote it", I guess(Probably not, but I figured that would be some info about me that would be interestng anyway). I am often quite a nice person, but I warn people that I'm a jerk anyway(Because sometimes I am).

I currently have no CPU(I replaced my old dual core(And my motherboard, for that matter) with an i5 that I replaced with another i5 that I'm waiting for now), which I always mention because it's an interesting fact, but anyway, that means I have to use my really crappy backup laptop which can't even run videos on YouTube.

I posted my hardware(Including the not-delivered CPU) onto my profile(I know I could use more RAM and a better graphics card!), in case anyone wants to see my mid-range PC.

Also, I like playing computer games, but I guess that's kinda obvious; I can't really come up with more reasons to sign up for a forum about PC Tech. Well, people would probably sign up here for the 1 Million Subscriber giveaway just because they can win stuff, but I'm not that a greedy jerk(There are rumors I'm a spambot, scambot or even a sentient virus though).

EDIT: Also, my standard avatar that I'm not using right now in favor of a temporary loading screen is from a minecraft mod; I used it in said mods forum and somehow ended up just putting it everywhere because Why not?. This edit would make much more sense if it wasn't for the loading profile pic I'll replace with the one I talked about this whole edit.

Edited by Sinnaj63

actually, you are #129809

ANYWAYS, Welcome!

Mi8HOx6.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

tumblr_lwe7okrpXL1r2l35s.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Don't mind those above. They seem to have escape the metal institute. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You shall never leave.

Welcome :)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Welcome to the house of Linus. Pull up a chair, sit back and enjoy. 

Hello there. As with all inductions to the forum, refreshments are provided in the watercooling section swords in the GPU sub forum, along with shields, knives and throwing stars in the CPU, mobo and memory area. If you can defeat all 100 floors of the castle Tachtips without dying, then you have the right to be a valued member. If you die however, you will be eliminated from real life as well.

Good look cadet, hope to see you on the other side.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

rde.gif

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

ANYWAYS, Welcome!

Mi8HOx6.gif

tumblr_lwe7okrpXL1r2l35s.jpg

rde.gif

tumblr_mea4c2CqR31qhxysr.gif

Hi, this Forum is made up to 50% of jpegs and gifs

Wazzaap.gif

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

bananas

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hello and Welcome. Please read the COC if you haven't. 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Hi, this Forum is made up to 50% of jpegs and gifs

2hG4nfI.gif

courtesy to @LukaP

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

--le jack white--

7yqfuvZ.png

courtesy to @LukaP

He'll love that.

Fixed that.

Also, thank you everyone welcoming me!

giphy.gif

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Fixed that.

Also, thank you everyone welcoming me!

so now that we welcomed you, permission to derail? :D  @BonBon Scott  @LukaP  @Jogostar @AlwaysSFX

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I have to say "no" for you to actually derail the thread, right?

you could be a nice guy and say yes ;)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

you could be a nice guy and say yes ;)

It's not like I'd need this thread anyway.

Derail it like...a crashed train, I guess.

@AlwaysFSX  

I'm just gonna leave this here...  and where is @LukaP when you need him -.-

Derailment_zps2064cafe.jpg

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

I'm late to the party. :(

Askew leaves, and we get new guy.... Let's see how new guy is...