1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You're just insane, i've learnt so much about pc and tech stuff with you guys that i couldn't be more thankfull, and because of you i started joining my saivings from the money my parents give me monthly to school stuff, about 2 years ago, to build my one gaming/editing pc and start to do tech videos in portuguese wich sadly doesn't exist that many, and last but not least i expect do be writhing this with no errors, as i'm from Portugal that probably will happens. Thank guys

I found Linus in 2012 when I was learning about how to build a PC and the channel helped me pick my parts well. When I thought I had found the perfect part Linus would show me something about it that didn't work with the build and now I have my perfect PC :)  

Hi Linus, Luke and the rest of the Linus Media Group, first I would like to thank you for all the videos you have done over these years and for all you have built. I'm so proud of seeing how much you have grown, I still remember when I first started following you. I'm Italian and at the time I subscribed to your channel i didn't understand very well what you were saying, both caused by the fact that i didn't understand english and also because i didn't knew anything about computers in general but I kept listening and day by day I learned something new. Now watching back I'm AMAZED, over the years I've learned English and also many things about computers all thanks to your videos, reaching the top this year when I was finally able to build my own computer! When i watch your videos, I feel like I'm with you, I feel like I'm part of a family and the community is amazing, everyone is helpful and ready to help you. Looking at what you have achieved since the start, makes me hopeful about my own future and maybe who knows, one day i might be like you. 

I hope you'll be able to read my comment, it's really important to me. Thanks for all you're doing, keep it up! :)

I'm consistently blown away by the quality of the system build vids :D I've been a sub for years and always enjoy your videos, keep up the good work!!!

Not been a member for long, but a viewer for a year i think, I like your content and bad jokes so keep it up! Looking forward to a lot more. And good luck.

found linus: specific tech item info (idk was long time ago), via youtube (their channel - helpful and explanatory)
fav series or style of vid: the WAN show (loving the regularly up-to-date tech news)
desired product review: "ASUS VG248QE" monitor thx :)

regards~

Linus, thanks.  You make the world better. We need more like you and your team.

I am still shocked with the quality of your videos from the day i first saw this channel. You cant find better tech videos on YouTube. Congrats for the million subscriber and lets keep growin!

Congratulations, Linus and everyone else! I'm more of a YouTube lurker than a forum contributor, but I'm going to enter anyways because I am a tech-loving greedy little prick.

By the way, I love the Handy tech under $100 series, more of that please!

help the poor student, it my birthday a month from now :blush:

I'm raising awareness for games like Kantai Collection, they are really fun to play but are turned off by many gamers by Japanese people over-sexualizing... Battleships?

And of course, one of the items in the giveaway would be nice as well ;)

Linus, your videos have taught me so much about all kinds of technology. I first found your videos back in 2010 when I was researching computer parts for my first build. Watching your videos helped me to find what parts would go well together and what would be the best for my budget. I continue to watch your videos daily and loving watching the content that you and your team produce for us. I hope that you are able to continue producing these videos so that I and others can continue to grow our knowledge of this wonderful thing that we all love called technology.

Thank you Linus and Team so very much.

I'll keep watching, as long as you keep making! To the next million!

i'm a fairly new adopter to your videos, but, over the last two months i have learnt so much, and with that knowledge I've been able to help my friends and work colleges, and for all that i'm grateful  

I believe you won't find a better example of the true embodiment of the spirit of LTT than yours truly.....me.... :) jk...or am I.......

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

Linus, thanks for the candid way you present you videos. refreshing.

What I love about Linus is the depth he goes into when he makes videos, anyway I would love to see an in depth video on how to make a custom water cooling loop!!

I found Linus because of my sudden craving to know everything about water cooling.... Has helped me build my first proper pc and made me knowledgeable about many other things

Keep it going linus

I love Liustech tips been watching for years now. I started watching back when i was too poor to afford any pc parts and just watched unboxings instead. But stuck with you because you were the best!

Hey Linus and Friends,

I love you channel.  I work in IT and I found you initially while trying to explain something to a user. I quickly migrated from watching and sharing your tech quickie videos to obsessing over new hardware and the rest of your content.  I think you bring a certain level of juvenile fun to unboxings and reviews that is missing in a lot of the other tech channels all while maintaining a practical perspective on what you review. 

Also as a windows phone user I appreciate your fair criticisms of the platform.  I think it a platform that gets a lot of shade un-necessarily in the tech world.  Which, while in some cases is deserved, all the generic M$ hate out there tends to drown out the real criticisms of what is IMHO a very promising if not fully baked OS.  I think that comes through whenever you review the platform.

Thanks for all the videos, I have only recently fallen into your forums, lurking mostly but occasionally posting.  So far the community seems really top notch, and mature, which can be pretty uncommon for websites related to technology.

You guys are awesome, found you some Month ago when I first interested me in water cooling and looked for build guides on YouTube. Since then I learned a lot from you. Thanks you deserve this!