1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LTT through NCIX 's video on how to get your USB drive to be bootable, which must of been a few years ago now. Linus, I love what you do and hope you keep at it. Also, hope the winner has a great time on the surface/laptop/desktop that they win :D

Congrats to everyone at Linus media. To think I found you at NCIX a few years ago by accident. And now over a million others have found you too.

Watched you Linus when you were still mostly exclusively doing unboxings on NCIX! Thanks for all the great content and hope to see you and the team continue on with the success!

I found linus tech tips when looking for a build guide video last year. And now watch every video since then. Good dedication toward daily update video, keep t up guys.

I found LinusTechTips on youtube while searching gaming PC builds. Games are my life!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thanks Linus for all the videos and knowledge you have given us, me.

I really like your channel as much as 4 years ago when I saw your video about the antec df-85. So me and a friend decided to built are own pc (with that case) that i still have until this day.

Without your help we would/could never have built a PC ourselves.

Thanks again for the awesome vids. ;)

congratulations on the 1 million subscribers - well deserved.

I've been a silent follower on youtube for a while now

heres to another 1 million subscribers \o/

i hope to you see guys get to 2 million .I come to youtube just for your videos everyday for tech news , benchmarks and to learn something new.keep in up and full speed ahead

I was a HUGE fan of your unboxing videos. Then you stopped doing them... :( Anyway your videos have still been awesome. Is there an expected date where you are going to show off what you guys have done with the last unboxing video? The one with the CPU and GPU waterblocks from Swiftech.

Hey Linus,

I have found you a year agp when looking for a keyboard to buy, since then I watch every singe video. Even though I sometimes dont need any new product in the area of the product you review, I still find it intersteing to see how "new" stuff does.

Greetz from Germany

CPU: i7 3770k @4.0 GHz - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V - Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 680 4GB - RAM: 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX Low Profil RAM (DDR3) - PSU: XFX Pro 850W -Storage: 850Pro + some old HDDs - Case: Sharkoon T28

Just wanted to say thanks for all of your videos Linus. All of your videos have been helpful to me when it comes to building a custom gaming PC. The gaming PC I use now was built thanks to most of your groups videos, along with my other sources such as Tom's Hardware and Jayztwocents.

One of the things I got due to your recommendations is the Noctua NH-D15 for my CPU and I do not regret my decision in buying it at all. The Noctua fans are everything I was hoping for as it helped make my CPU  become so much more quieter when playing games. I may very well have become a fan boy of Noctua products thanks to the recommendations in the videos on your channel. 

Once again, thank you so much everyone at the Linus media group for the videos you make on a daily basis, and I hope to continue seeing the videos you make on your channel. 

I found your channel looking for a build guide and some case reviews. Congrats on 1 million subscriptions

Guys I'm so glad that y'all got to over one million subscribers. I started watching after I screwed myself building my pc. I learned so much from the Benchmarking of everything. Now when someone can ask me what to build. I can inform them properly and unbiased. The my favorite moment in LLT history is when the forum was up and running.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

Hello, :D

Congratulations on the 1 Million Subscribers.  I can't remember how i found your channel, but it was very exciting to watch your Videos.

My favourite Video playlists/series are the unboxings. I just love that videos, and have watched all of them. Without you I wouldn't know so much about PC's. So thank you for making us happy and stay cool ! :) (I'm a Ninjaa  :ph34r:)

Good Luck and have fun in the coming years !

PS.: My favourite food is spaghetti. Haha :D

I love watching the vids you upload every time! I found LinusTechTips with a video on a Razer mouse when i was searching 3 years ago... I hope that you guys don't stop for a long time doing what you do now! Congrats on 1 million subs, 2 million views, 4.8 million likes, 1.8 million comments, 100.000 members on the forum, 2500 videos and 1300 years of watch time. Lets hope these numbers double very very soon! ;)

I really appreciate all the time you guys put into your videos, it makes the watching and learning experience so much easier. I remember when I was just getting into the PCMASTERRACE after every one of my friends left console, and I came across your channel to help to build my own computer. I first watched a video on the newest i7 at the time thinking that I could get it, a supporting motherboard, and a non-bottlenecking graphics card in a $600 budget build, boy was I wrong. I am also pretty sure your channels had a direct correlation on my decision to pursue a degree in computer science. Thank you so much much for what you guys do, and you definitely deserve them 1 million subs! <3

I actually found out about you from NCIX tech tips and just followed you along to here.

Thank you very much Linus Media Group for delivering content which is really really very beneficial for me as I am just a 16 year old teen from Singapore which started a interest in tech at the age of 14 . Now through all the knowledge I have learned from Linus tech tips I can even help my friends now with their faulty computer or even built new ones for them . I am really thankful for you guys . Best YouTube channel ever ! Thank you again and hope I will win the giveaway aye !