1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Long time lurker, thought it was as good time as ever to create an account to this forum :) Thank you for this opportunity to win some amazing prices.

I have watched alot of Linus tech tips on youtube, without having an account on the LTT site. Congratz on 1 MILLION subs and I'm pretty sure that you WILL get to 10 million at least.

Oh and btw, I had a slice of bread with peanutbutter and jelly for breakfast this morning and it was delicious.

Thank you Linus for helping me out with choosing what components I should use for my own gaming rig (which is fine but not the best because I didn't, and stil don't,  have alot of money for it  :mellow: )

I don't remember what video I first saw you on, or when I did, but it's definitely a long time ago. I originally watched your videos because I wanted to build my first system and was looking for what parts to pick. I ended up buying an overpriced laptop, but kept watching your videos because I just wanted to know what the juiciest hardware of the moment was. Now I just watch every video, even if it's about a product I care nothing about..

Anyway, the point is: This community and your channels are awesome, keep 'em coming and we'll keep watching :)

Wow! It has been a long journey for you guys. Been watching Linus since NCIX days, and I loved the build guides :D It has been a pleasure to watch you guys.

Thank you so much for all the videos you have been putting out. ;)

You guys really helped me alot with finding the right parts and all for my first pc so I'm very thankful.

Also, I like melons ;D

Thank you for the give away! I've been watching you since 2010 and have always enjoyed your content. Keep up the amazing work! <3

I don't even remember when I found your channel, I think It was all the way back when you were working at NCIX (was it really 5 years ago?!?!).

Here is Groot to bring luck in winning.

post-11113-0-35438400-1410791763.gif

So i actually just found your videos a few weeks ago but I found them all entertaining and informitive. I've subbed to both of your channels and will keep watching.

Linus.I was so lucky to find you. You and Austin have made my tech knowledge greater than any other teacher could not make. I thank you,thank you and again thank you for the immense knowledge you gave me ..STAY AWESOME BRO!

I found about Linus Tech Tips 4 years ago on Youtube while I was building my first PC. Thanks for all the good work!

well where should i start ... without u guys, i would be a total fool in terms of computer stuff. with the things u thought me i was able to help a lot of my friends with their computers and so on.
u guys made tech not only a thing for me but more of a hobby and a thing i love and i want to thank you all for that. not only u linus nor luke but ur whole crew <3

i hope that u can do the things u love for eternity and i wish u all the love and luck u can get.

ps: i like long walks through the nature where i can feel the wind blow through my hair and i also like bratwurst with sauerkraut .... nah just kidding i'm from germany but i like sushi xD

love u all <3

If i win this PC, Dragon Age Inquisition, i will find you and play you!! 1 million subs... GG :D

WOW 1 MILLION! Congratulations! I've been looking at your videos for quite a while now, still loving them! considering it's a tech channel, i think you guys are really funny! i like your videos alot, and i really see the difference between the old ones and the newer ones! you keep getting more and more professional, and thats good! Keep up the good work!

Greetings from the Netherlands,

~ Ivelx96

PS: I'd definitely like to win one of those giveaways! :) (I will be playing GTA V so bad when it comes out!, if i'd win the custom build Computer)

~"For Real?0.o"~

Just keep up the good work. Watching your videos and learning something new every day :)

I found your channel while I was researching fans and found your fan-bearing video. And then I checked your other videos and thought: this guys has some quite intersting stuff about stuff I know about but not quite. Anyway. Long live His Noodly Goodness the Spaghetti Monster

I first started watching the groups content when I saw gaps in neweggTV's content. Quickly I became aware of some of the inherent advantages your channels.I watch a lot of  tech vids and youtube in general but the work you guys have put in clearly shines through be it volume of content, honesty  (afforded by not trying to sell the content directly), or even just having video content I could show to my mom (eventually) to help her understand and be less afraid of computers (motorla razer flip phone and dell pentium 3 with a 20gb hdd)

Thank you for your continued effort in supporting me edutainment addiction.

Man.. I remember watching LTT's when I was first looking into building a PC and it's shaped so many of my product purchases throughout the years. Hope you guys never stop!

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

Well this is awesome. i remember shit, it was when you guys where in the garage. i remember you guys painting the wall in the garage blue and orange. and the duke nukem thing. when you had that competition. man old times. ive stuck here ever since. its so good. stuff i have no fucking clue about. like audio and keyboards. if you guys recommend it in the review. im blindly buying it aslong as i like the look at it. example. the HTC m7 the originall one i personally just bought that becouse you liked it. and that it had metal construction. so you guys are legends. and thank you again for giving me so much pc experience. and i mean. its porbly stupid but can you guys review the Dx racer chair? i want one but i dont know its like. thanks :)

CPU : i5 3570k @ 4.2                  CPU COOLER : H100i                  GPU  Asus 780ti DC2            PSU: CX750M
GPU  Asus 780ti DC2                  MOTHERBOARD: MSI z77a g43   CASE: Coolermaster Xm
Soundcard: XONAR DG              SSD: Crucial m5 120 gb                HDD: WD green 1tb

Hey, linus tech tips is my first port of call when i need technology advice, congrats on 1 mil. As for a suggested video i would love a microphone comparison video to help identify the benefits to different microphones. Anyway great job guys, keep up the good work! :D

I found this channel, because i needed some news about the new processors. I have to thank you so much for making those videos.