1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

#SlickFanClub ;)
Thanks Linus media group, I cant wait to see the epic water cooled office room setup!

I found your channel by complete accident and I've watched every video you've posted from that day. I thank the stars that I found linus tech tips and through you ncixcom and techquike. Your dedication and enthusiasm hooked me straight. You set the bar high for tech channels. I hope you carry on growing in size and popularity and that you bring knowledge on technology.

Linus, your channel helped me so much and i started watching you from mouse reviews to ssd's, rams, and graphic cards. Every single video i watched was interested and also educational and helped me build my first computer. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers and thank you for the giveaways!

I found these channels when I was looking for stuff and ideas for my own first custom system. With the videos and help from the great people on the forum I managed to purchase one with all the bells and wistles that I wanted. 

Thanks You Linus Tech Tips

I found Linus whilst i was looking to build a new rig to replace my aging Dell XPS 420.  I found your videos quirky, a little bit 'out there', but always informative and always infused with a strong enthusiasm for the product your were reviewing.

Please keep doing more, its always a pleasure to watch, and i get a little bit of withdrawal if i havent kept up to date.

Mike.

Corsair Obsidian 750D | Intel i5-4560k @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair H100i with Stock Fans | Gigabyte R9 280 3GB OC

Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD | 500GB Seagate Barracuda

Congratulations Linus, you are the best person to review tech. I found your videos years ago when I went to buy a gaming mouse :D love your videos and the humour sometimes involved. Also you have probably reviewed every piece of tech ever so I cannot really suggest anything :P

I love your videos Linus, they've taught me so much about computers mainly. I didn't just make this account to be in the draw (I'm lying of course) but because I thought it was time to be part of the website. I've been subscribed to Linustechtips for about a year now on YouTube.

I would like to see an unboxing of the IN WIN S-Frame case. Link below

http://www.inwin-style.com/en/goods.php?act=view&id=S-Frame

My favorite food by the way is baked mac n cheese.

Good Luck Everyone!  :D

I wants ta build da PC's brah.

I really love that you do videos everyday unlike Austin and the others and I hope you keep doing them daily

Greetings from Sweden  ;)

Great job Linus and the the crew and congrats on the 1 million subs on youtube. I found your channel by looking on diffirent unboxings and your channel repetely appared. Thanks so much for all the vids. And i would like you to do a build video on a hackiston that has the similar price to a mac pro  but with more performance ! 

Thanks again for all the great content much appreciated! 

Congrats on reaching 1 million subs. Love the format the show has been taking lately. Keep up the good work!!! 

wow the nostalgia is real, i saw linus when i was looking up some graphics cards and stuff y'know, buyers guide, i saw some videos liked them, and subscribed!

Hi Linus Tech Tips, I came across your channel from researching some components for pc gaming. I really enjoyed your "How to Build the ULTIMATE 4K Gaming PC Build Guide". I watch your channel and am subscribed because of your great, reliable, and honesty about PC products. I have a love for gaming on all platforms but I am strongly interested in pc gaming the most I must say. The sad truth is that I've wanted to have a gaming pc but at the time I'm not able to buy the components to build one of my own. Your channel has helped a lot with my choices on what things i will buy for my PC gaming build and has educated me on lots of different products (also you've given me a great laugh here and there too). I know that phones aren't really your category on your channel necessarily but i have seen you do a video of the HTC One M8. I know you may not be big on apple products but do you think you could give your impressions or thoughts about their release of the iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, and the apple watch. i think that type of tech is a category that could be a good addition to your channel as well but either way your channel is great and i support and watch it. Oh and my favorite type of food is Chinese. I can't explain why it is, my taste buds just work that way haha. :lol:

Keep up the good work and always stay true to what you do... :) 

I was looking into getting peripherals for my computer and I stumbled upon Linus media group. I watched some of his reviews on the k70 and RGB versions and settled on that's what I wanted to get when I could afford it. Right now I still don't have a mechanical D:

Thank you for your daily videos. You have always given me something to look forward to every day. Congrats.

Congratz Linus and the group. I actually got into computers around the age of 16 and decided that's where I want my future to be. Now 3 years later I am going to college and earning my AA to begin studying computer engineering. Your channel has always shown great computer content but has even presented me many other things that I never really gave a first or second look at like all the new phones, laptops, ssds, and tech news. I strive to know as much about computers as possible and your channel helps me get one step closer to that, (Given computer technology changes every year lol). Anyways thanks for the great content. I would really like to see a 5820k review and also a 5820k vs 4790k, as well as a review on the MSI 970 gaming motherboard. I need a computer as my laptop isn't holding up to well and I plan to go with AMD so I want to know how this board holds up with their higher end chips. Of course non of this matters if I win the computer but I don't have any big hopes for that.

hi linus,and all members of the team,i really like your videos,keep doing a great job. you have my respect!

Congrats on 1 million subs!

I don't actually recall exactly how I found the channel a few years back, likely just looking for an unboxing/review of a product.

Really loved your style of content, checked out a few more videos, checked out NCIX channel because of you, really one thing just kind of lead to another. 

And here I've been, occasionally forum lurking and watching your videos daily, I've learned SO much about computing because of the team. 

So, you have my gratitude on that as well! Thanks again! Good luck to all!

I've been watching for a year and a half and I am so happy to see you guys hit 1 million subs!

Hi Linus media. I found your YouTube page when searching for reviews on PC hardware; as I make my first tentative steps into PC gaming. I'll be slowly acquiring parts and attempting my first build. :) feel free to cancel those plans and send me a PC though. I'm a media student at university myself and would relish the fast-forward to PC gaming. Acquiring parts on a student wage is slow going!

I like your reviews because I feel that they're fair and unbiased. Also you have a way of describing things to n00bs like myself without coming across as patronising, which is pretty cool. Also, you and your team seem quite relatable.

Here is a funny picture.

I really love your videos especially the computer parts that you guys review i dont have a lot of money and i have been spending days... To weeks looking for the right parts for my budget and your videos

Definetly helped me choose.

Keep doing what youre doing cause i love the channel!

I found Linus originally on NCIX Tech Tips, which I happened to stumble across through a YouTube recommendation many years ago. I have been following Linus ever since and enjoy the videos.

The humour and personal element to the shows make them stand out for me above any other Tech related videos on YouTube!