1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus tech tips is great I watch it everyday after school! Thanks for teaching me so much about computers ,gaming and tech in general.  

"heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food." Well, I sure do love burritos! Burritos are soooooo amazing! I hope I win!

I have no idea how I found this channel, but I never regretted following you and the forum! Keep up the great work :)

For my part the hardware reviews for PC internals are the most interesting videos. But to stay up to date with stuff like the surface series is nice too.

Also: Damn I would sacrifice my old console in a fire if I win a Surface Pro 3! (Not kidding! I will sacrifice a console if I have the luck to win. You will get a video ._.)

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers that is a huge milestone. I cannot remember when or how I found your channel (slept and drank since then) but glad I did.  Would love to get my hands on that Surface seeing as I have a decent PC and would like something more portable.

I really like your videos since they give tell me a lot about the things that would be helpful and harmful and what would be worth while to buy and what would be practical.

It would be awesome if you did more laptop videos. Like testing different mobile GPUs.

Love your videos and the way you act in them :D

Thank you Linusmediagroup for all of your fab vids, helped out alot, love you guys <3

I've been lurking for a while now. After watching for so long I have to say, I love your videos, the WAN show (Luke FTW), and I always search for your reviews first before buying any PC parts! Keep up the good work, and I hope you hit 2 million soon!

Wow linus 1,000,000 subs is an amazing goal! your an elite now! Congrats! Keep going strong

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

I found Linus Tech Tips about a year and a half ago when I was looking for reviews on a gaming notebook to be my PC. The quality of your unboxings and reveiws was unprecedented compared to the usual "recorded on my laptop in my room" type of unboxings, me, and plenty of other people had to deal with. Linus Tech Tips did it right and they set the bar for real, quality technology videos. After watching one of your build guides for the first time I was inspired by the research process and the endless combinations a PC could be, Linus Tech Tips taught me everything I know about computers and I've been building ever since. Building PCs has been my entire source of income throughout high school and I'm in junior year without a PC still so one built by my idol would be a real end all be all :) . but in all seriousness I look up to what you guys are doing, and how your making a living out of what you love. Thank you for making videos I look forward to watching everyday <3

Came for PCMasterrace; stayed for channelsuperfun and other shenanigans.

been a silent fan for a pretty long time... congratulation for 1m subscribers... you deserved it.. i would like to see more unboxing videos and reviews... it helps :D thanks... :3

You guys are amazing, keep up the great work and i look forward to seeing more of your content :)

I havent been subbed for long but I always want more because your videos are amazing

I just love how,when you watch this channel,know that ppl do this because they love this,not because of the money! Gratz! fingers crossed for that surface pro 3!

MAIN BUILD!

I Want to thank you guys at Linus Media Group as well, your videos introduced me to the world of the PC and helped me to build my first computer. I have now taken all that stuff I learned through your videos and passed it on so others can enjoy things like PC gaming. Your videos have impacted me so much that I am pursuing tech professionally as well. Thank you again for the outstanding content and congratulations on 1 million (well deserved) subscribers!

Congrats on so many subscribers!

Now, a story I like to call 'Back to the Roots'

My PC experience began when I was a small filly, at about 4 years old. I didn't do much, except pretend I was at work and typing crap into Word, but hey, we all have dreams right?

That's all I really did, apart from also sticking stickers on but who doesn't. Seeing as I didn't really have a job yet, I never really had a reason to use a PC properly. Then I played a game on there. I'll be honest, it wasn't the most l33t noob-defying graphically amazing game ever, but I enjoyed it. And it totally wasn't a 2D Finding Nemo game *cough* who would play that crap anyway amirite guys or am I right *cough*

It was basically my only gaming experience, but God was I addicted. My dad saw this, and introduced me to the Prince of Persia series. My first EVER AAA gaming experience. It was PoP The Sands of Time, if I'm not mistaken (which I probably am.)

Going on, thanks to my love of videogames, my dad saw that I was also into computers, which is true. He helped me build my first one, which was more of him doing it, me watching, but it was fun!

Slowly and surely, I've built more complex computers and now have a grand gaming rig!

I never found Linus until not recently, but not when he was at about 10,000 subs. Whilst I hardly ever buy any of the stuff he's showing off (I'm poor, leave me alone :P), I really enjoy just hearing about it and the facts and watching, which is probably my favourite thing about his channel, and tech in general.... There's a fact for you!

Well done Linus! Here's too the next million!

I found Linus tech tips looking for a computer building tutorial and since then I haven't missed a video

Linus Tech Tips is great watch there videos after collage and started watching his videos after finding a video he done on RAIDs

I love watching your videos to pass time!!! I learn more than I do at school. Great Job Linus and Compan !!!!

I'm generally a lurker but I just wanted to post here to say how glad I am to have found LTT and without it I could've never converted my friends to the PCMR by sharing his videos. Thanks Linus and co for all this great content and here's to million more :)

Man i would love to win any of these epic giveaway prizes i have been watching linustechtips for a few months now and found out about this channel from austin evans, your content is epic so keep it up.

I only recently found the channel but it is definitely one of my favorite by far. Awesome videos, Linus, keep up the great work!