1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I think I first found Linus when I was looking for an overclocking guide on my first build, and I began to follow him then for any tech advice, but it wasn't until Linus Media Group and the Wan show that I became a big fan. WAN show is definitely my favorite type of video from Linus, I think mostly because I like the discussions between him and Slick, and my views tend to agree with Slick's quite often. Anyway, Congrats to all the guys at Linus Media Group and thanks for the giveaway! 

Congrats to this jawesome milestone Linus and the rest of the gang!

Oh geez how did I find out about linus? I think the first video I ever  watched from Linus was one of his personal rig vlogs which then led me to his other tech videos. This was an important moment for me because it made me realize that I'm way more into technology than I was in med school. So now here I am jumping majors c:

Thanks for all the great videos Linus and everyone else, it's been a great pleasure following you guys during the period I have been subscribed! Congratulations on the 1 million subs!

:D) <--- fat smiley face, I am from Argentina, does it matter ?

Congrats

I love your computer build videos. My favorite part of those videos is that you explain why you choose all the components in your build. Thank You !

How did you get the money for all of that :o?! I found your youtube channel when I was building my own cumputer back in late 2012. Congratz on 1 million Linus! Random fact: Ninjas are good at basketball.

Love your channel. :) It's the best thing that happened to YouTube. I'm going for the PC (BEAST).

Congrats on 1 million subscribers! I am not an active forum user, and I feel a little ashamed to post in hopes to win something, but I have been watching every single of your videos for the last couple of years. Your videos are great and they are getting better! :)

You guys probably have the best tec channel on the interwebs. Love it

yo m8 i first saw you in a video that my friend showed me about oil cooled computer. i really like the unboxing and stuff and the "as fast as possible" 

and if you're wondering, yes i signed up for this forum because of your giveaway. i would've signed up earlier but i didn't think i coul contribute here in any other way but to troll

i might be looking at the topics here more often cuz i'm thinking about building a computer in not so distant future and i wouldn't like for my gpu to be darude sandstrom   :D

but 1M subcribers is a lot and i congratul8 u m8 cuz that's gr8 

about the giveaway? 

post-132941-0-09117200-1410464180.png

Congratulations Linus and the team, I've only been watching you videos for only about 2 months, but I'm very impressed with you professionalism and you comedic attitude at the same time! Congrats!

-ES.

Hey Linus, congrats on a million. I do not remember the first video I saw, but I do know it was in the red and blue room (and when you had the intro with you popping out of the box haha). I just want you and the rest of Linus Media Group to know that you guys are awesome. I mean, come on Linus, you are Linus! I can be on a random tech video and I see a comment mentioning "Linus"   :D  Keep up the good work mang

BTW Your Amazon affiliate code is my Amazon bookmark :Dphoto-70839.gif?_r=1404965418 :lol:  

If it weren't for this channel I could never have developed my hobby of PC building and tinkering. Thank you so much LTT crew for the great content and three cheers for this great community!

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

Well Done Linus Media Group on your 1 Million subscriber milestone.

I accidentally found your channel by searching 'How to build a computer' and one of YouTube's auto mix playlist had your 'ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide'. And I'm glad I stumbled onto that video, as I have been a happy subscriber for aboot 1 year now (I'm so sorry for that). But I can't really say what my favourite video/style of video is as they are all great.

Well done Linus and Co, keep up the great work, we all love it.

What say we make for 2 million subscribers.

Your videos are amazing been following first from your NCIX video review and now LinusTech :)

I found linus tech tips through looking for reviews on computer cases, specificly the NZXT Phantom 410. My favorite style of video are the build logs because Linus makes it enjoyable and informative at the same time. I would love to see you review home theatre audio products. We the viewers and members are the ones who really should give thanks for countless hours of extremely high quality videos. Keep up the fantastic work!

I was looking for what actually water cooling in pc is and does, and found linus water cooling guide, his methods and instructions were very clear and simply awesome. From that day onwards I watch almost each and every episode of linus and his teams and try to get as much knowledge and information as possible.

Thank you so much Guys.

I found LinusTechTips over 3 years ago looking for a computer case review.

Thanks for creating content and a higher standard that still feels a bit "home made".

Kiwi

i found linus tech tips while looking to build my first ever pc back in april of this year. i had never build a pc before and i was very curious as to what i should put into it and how i would go about doing this. when i first build it i had a friend help me and i was still very unsure as to what i wanted but i trusted his better judgement. to my surprize i realized that what we had put together and build was not what i really wanted. i started looking around and realized that if i waited a bit i would have had gtx 780 6gb vs 3gb and then the 4770k being replaced with the 4790k. i started with a very weak looking computer and decided i would change that. so i went about returning somethings and selling some parts later on. i currently have a Asus Maximus VII Formula, intel 4790k, EVGA FTW GTX780, EVGA 1200wP2, 240gbkingston 3k ssd, 1tb or storage, 16gb of gskill 1866ram, and the big ugly noctua NH-D14. i have been looking into the XSPC water cooling and would like to see a review on it if possible.

ermegerd is all i can say. I'm so hyped right now i have been dreaming of getting my own pc. I want to make gaming videos but i dont have a good computer to play on. this would really help me out!

www.youtube.com/the289skater

post-132947-0-19727900-1410464212_thumb.