1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I follow you from Italy and I must say there's no channel like yours.

Linus and his crew opened my mind on products i've never seen before.

Thanks a lot guys, make these videos forever.

I'm new, I've been watching Linus for about 3-4 months and don't expect to win anything, but I figure I might as well put my name in for the drawing.

Level of enteredness intensifies.  On a related note, I really am excited to see how that whole room water cooling setup turns out.

I don't really have a favorite food because I get bored of everything eventually...except for Linus! Lol. Also My favorite type of vids are always the case unboxing's and overviews. Oh and I found Linus through a friend haha. 

Found you guys reading /r/pcmasterrace on Reddit. Thank you GabeN and thank you Linus Tech team! Keep up the quality content.

I would love to see more gaming from you guys, you should totally play Mariokart on an upcoming WAN Show Afterparty!! ;)

Please keep up being the best content creator on the planet, literally, No. 1.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Great work! Liking your work since I discovered it. I also definitely would like to see a build with more exotic cooling solution as Peltier. Congratz and keep on doing the awesome vids guys!

Thanks so much for the daily content guys, it's always entertaining and informative. I started watching LTT almost a year ago and I've watched every video since. Thanks to your great NZXT H440 Case review I was able to find a case perfect for me. Keep up the great work.

I found LTT (I hope that it's ok that I abbreviate it!) from Tek Syndicate, call me a dirty convert if you wish, but I really enjoy reading the LTT fourms, even if I just lurk it is amazing to me the amount of support that everyone here gives to others in the community. Great job making it to a million guys! Can't wait for the next million.

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post " .............. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

This is my PC:

VVGBarE.jpg

PS: LinusTechTips is the best !

You guys are wonderful and so helpful with your videos. I found your channel last year but started to use the forums more this year. All in all you guys rock!

I've been watching your channel four a couple of years now and I must say that they're getting more & more awesome!

btw my favorite food is pizza... Duuh  :D

I was buying a new PC when I found out about LinusTechTips. I've been searching for some graphics card review and you came up nearly every time I searched for something, I made a post about the build on the forums and I got some pretty helpful answers and I'm a proud owner of a good cheap mid-range i3, gtx 750, 4 gig PC. I've also watched a lot of Techquickies (if not all of them) and I've always liked what the show was like and watch almost all videos. Btw, tea is my favorite drink! (random stuffs)

Hi Linus and crew, thank you for everything! I first discovered you when you were in NCIX and its been a great venture ever since! Keep up the great job guys :)

Congratulations Linus and the tech group. I love your video`s!! I found your channel when looking for tech channels and I`m happy to that I founded you guys!! You gave me the right information for building a pc. Keep going!!