1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Would like to win the gaming PC, since I dont even have a computer to begin with lol  :unsure:

Well Linus I wish I could say I joined the forum sooner but I did not! But know I had always been there - watching in the shadows! Giggling whenever you made a TERRIBLE yet BEAUTIFUL sexual joke, and and being extremely thankful when something you reviewed helped me make a decision on what to or not to purchase. When your show livestreams and I see it in my youtube sub box I get butterflies in my stomach since now I finally have something to do in my tech related lonely yet awesome life! I thank you for that. It all makes being a geek very nerdy and awesome and satisfying. 

Congratz on one million, you above many youtubers have earned it, fighting through the waves of people that are quick to say "Sellout!" or "Fake they paid him to say that!" or anything related, you have come through to be a loved member of the nerd society, and THAT is an accomplishment. I am sure there are many more bad jokes, live show moments, and geek talk to come, hopefully for a long time.

I will now raise my can of mountain dew high in the air and make a toast to another one million subscribers to come!

Again, congratulations on ONE MILLION! It was WELL earned!

Stay nerdy!

- Liko (Lucas)

post-132891-0-40750800-1410463902.gif

Linus you are the reason that I am interested in computers. I chose to follow a career in computer engineering and I taught myself how to code because of you

Great job! Found the channel a couple of years back while looking at reviews of a couple of different items I was looking to upgrade to (don't remember what it was), and saw you had a lot of high-quality tech videos. Always meant to register on here but never got around to it.

The first video I saw was probably the TekNmotion Intruder headphones. so yea.

People say Linus is biased because of his sponsors and they may be right. But, how do you define right? Left?

Almost every video that linus makes is always informational ("almost" -> cats..?) and entertaining at the same time (hear that school?). Even if he is biased, at least he's informative about it.

But anyways... I want to see Linus and the team play horror games on the oculus rift =P

lemon pie apple pie

I started watching since Cameraman for linustechtips was just Cameraman. Good times.

Id like to thank YOU Linus Media Group for getting me into this tech world. You made an otherwise overwhelming world so much easier to take and handle.  I <3 ya guys.

I believe I found the Linus Tech Tips through a tip from Tek Syndicate. As for how my music taste goes, I listen to a large variety of genres but more experimental metal music is very close to my heart.

Thanks Linus and team,

for all your hard work and content

I am more of a silent member of linuxtechtips, but I feel you deserve the goods vibs from all of us

keep doing your thing and nerver forget where you came from

Wow. One million subscribers. I found your channel whilst watching one of the video reviews at TigerDirect's channel way back when Logan was reviewing a video card from the Radeon HD 3800 series and saw your video in the suggestions (this must have been way back in 2007 or 2008) and found your review to be pretty cool. I subscribed some time later but still saw all your videos. The LGA 775, first generation Core i family, Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, Athlon 64X2, Phenom, Phenom II, and so on. I just really like your videos which are more human based than my magazine subscription for MaximumPC, but that's okay. I expect that a magazine's review to be more control-oriented as they do perform their reviews in a controlled lab. All I can say is keep on making more great videos.

P.S. to this day I still don't know who cameraman was in the olden videos.

My favourite foot is Weeping Lamb. It's *awesome*. Basically, you take a lamb joint, slice along it's length and insert sprigs of rosemary and garlic. You then roast it over a bed of potatoes. The juices from the lamb drip down onto the potatoes and make them super tasty. It's really unhealthy but tastes wonderful...

This video was emotional, you inspires me to continue my work. Live from Youtube is even more difficult in Brazil. Even if I do not win, and I do not expect to win, I wanted to thank you for all your work, I just came to know you six months ago, I always thought a different channel, but now it's something more.

Thank you Linus and Thank you for all your team.

This runs through my birthday! I'm so excited, love your videos!

God Dammit Linus!!!! You gotta turn of the water in the tub.

HYPE! WOOOO ME! THIS IS MINE! I would love the PC or anything :D:D:D:D I love pizza btw

Great going linus keep it up...

Great content you've got there and I love those minor technicalities you cover and make them very simple and easy to understand .

Congrats on 1million and wish you get another very soon... :)

One million, thats such a big number... I can't believe that we have made it this far as a community. Please don't stop what you're doing. EVER

I honestly don't remember how I found you but I know that im glad that I did. Your channel has helped me out so much so i just want to say thank you.(my favorite food is steak)