1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've never really been the most tech savy of people,but in recent months my understanding of PC parts and what they do how they function has increased ten fold all thanks to this amazing crew of peolpe.This all because Linus and the tech tips crew have amazing ways of grabing the viewers attention, not only in a professional style but in a friendly and entertaining maner.

So enough mumbling on I just want to say thanks for helping a dimwit like me understand the world of tech that little be more (well a lot more  <_< ) So congrats on 1 million subs you guys! honsetly you deserve more!

Well done guys, you rock !!!!, keep up the good work.

News Headlines in some years ... {Linus Tech Tips buys Microsoft}  :)

From the bottom of my heart I want to say Congrats and thank you! Thank you for allowing me to make the team a part of my life and all the daily videos. I found them when I got back into pc gaming and I had many questions and concerns about the tech side of things. You guys also both inspired me and gave me the knowlage of building my dream pc (I hope to have it finished mid March) So again keep up the good work and thank you for all you do.

I remember finding Linus Tech Tips through NCIX first. I think it was the "Headphone Shopping guide" or something like that. Either way, great stuff!

xpBy8g5.png

Sorry I just thought that image seemed appropriate for the situation.

Best vid so far. http://youtu.be/tYG-7T2LVDc?list=UUXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw

I know this because exactly eighteen months ago i had the same thought, wracked with shame and fear for the future i closed myself off to the world. Days began to pass, weeks, months even. DRM this, DRM that. Much despair. This prompted me to continue my research, to learn, to evolve. It was hard at first, those with brightest and coolest looking cases caught my eye. It took much patience and self control, but eventually i shed my foolish console ways and emerged from my cave a fully fledged PC gamer b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶a̶w̶n̶.̶ ̶T̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶e̶r̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶e̶a̶!̶ ̶S̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶t̶h̶.̶.̶.̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶a̶i̶r̶!̶

Sometimes i get carried away.

Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | ASUS P8Z77-V LX2 | 2x4GB kingston hyper-x genesis @1600MHz | Gigabyte windforce GTX 780 3xOC rev.2 | 240GB kingston v300 & 500GB seagate 7200rpm | 

Corsair GS600 |  1440p Dell U2515H & 1080p 60Hz tv/monitor | Asetek based AIO 120mm liquid cpu cooler

Linus and his team are the absolute best in the world of technology. They actually give useful information and, perhaps even more useful, personal opinions so that a consumer can fully understand a product. 

On top of that, this community is the only place I ever go to get informative advice from people who know what they are talking about. Even company representatives hang out around here and help people out.

Thanks for the informative, educational and professional content from people who know what they are talking about.

linus tech tips gave me the much needed info i needed on building pc's and thanks to them i am building pc's for all my friends and family.

thank you linus tech tips, i personally think you have the best knowladge about pc's 

Yay! :D I love your videos (sorry I finally after like 4 years decided to make an account on the forums v.v ) CONGRATS ON 1MILL

Just want to say thank you for all the great videos, learned a lot with you. Thank!

Linus,

Your videos have inspired me beyond belief. You and your team do a great job and I am happy that I found your channel. I have been watching your videos for the past 2 years. Watching your videos helped me build my first computer, help others with theirs, and decide what to study in college. Thank you for all you have done for me and for everyone that watches your videos.

Matt

I could go on and on about how great you guys are, but I won't. Instead, I'm just going to say congratulations on 1 millions subscribers, and thank you for making us smile every day. I wish nothing but success for the entire LTT team in the future!

I really like the

Build Guides & Buyer's Guides

It helps me a lot with my choises of my PC building parts and I also get nice tips for building my PC. My favorite video is the 

ULTIMATE Build a Better $2000 Gaming & Silent Workstation PC Computer "How To" Guide

It is built in my favorite case and it has the perfect value me.

Congrats with a million subscribers  :) 

This comment will self destruct in 10 seconds, if comment has not self destructed then please read again.

yay, giveaway :D the channel is great, keep up with the good work!

You're videos are my favourite on youtube, I never miss a video on any of your channels. Thank you for putting your time and money into something that is truly great, and I hope you continue making quality content for years to come :)

Thanks for this giveaway, too, I've never won anything but hopefully I win this :)

Thnks Linus, you helped me build my first pc and even troubleshooting it!

Linus, i am a loyal viewer and watched your videos since 2011. I liked EVERY one of your videos, and recommend you to everyone who needs help. You gave me the confidence to build my first pc. I could not of done it without you. thank you.  

This is awesome! Thanks Linus for all your hard work! I would love anything tbh!

Thanks for being the best Canadian tech show on Youtube. I always watch your videos even though I have no interest in the products just because I like watching your vids :P

Keep the vids coming. And here's to the next million. :)

Current Rig:

Case: CM Storm Mid Tower | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V CPU: Intel i7 (1155) 2600k @ 3.4GHz | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU:  XFX HD Radeon XXX DD 6870 | Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX  | Power Suply: OCZ 1000W  |  Boot Drive: 2 x WD Raptors 300GB in Raid 0 | Storage: Samsung SpinPoint T3 1TB | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit 

Project Zero (In Progress)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 I Motherboard: MSI z87-G45 Gaming | CPU: Intel i5-4570k | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU: 2X MSI R9 290X 4GB (x-fire) Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Cooling: Custom loop (cpu+gpu's)

#killedmywife

The first time I heard about Linus Tech Tips was via NCIX. I was looking to upgrade my computer and my brother recommended me to go on NCIX to buy the parts. While I was there I was looking at one of the product pages and I noticed a YouTube video. I clicked it and ever since then I have been subscribed to the NCIX channel. Through there I found Linus Tech Tips and all of Linus's other channels. My favorite series that you guys did was probably the Unboxings, I know you don't do them anymore but there was just something about it that I enjoyed. I guess I liked knowing what I would get in the box if I was to get whatever product you were unboxing. I can't wait for the GTX 900 series launch so I will be waiting for those videos . :) I want to congratulate you Linus and your team for making this huge milestone! You defiantly earned it!

Well, first of all, congratulations linus, and all your team, You deserve waay more than 1 mill subs, im pretty sure.

Thanks for making my (our) days a little bit better with your videos and humor :P . You are one of my biggest inspirations and thanks to you I´ve dediced to study computer engineer so one day I might have a youtube channel and do unboxing, reviews podcast, etc like you do, maan, thank you for being here :) greeting from mexico : :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D