1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The amount of builds I've un-fucked because of your videos,  funny guy too, often without trying to  be, love your videos!

I'm really not sure when it was that I first started watching LinusTechTips but it has been a while. I save up your videos to watch during lunchtimes at work. Such a good style of presentation and the editing just makes it all feel very natural. You're not trying to push yourself to be a youtube personality, you're just being yourself which makes the videos so enjoyable to watch. Thanks for all the good times. Tom

i first started watching linus when i built my first pc. pretty sure the first video i watch was his unboxing of the phenom ii x4 965BE :33

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Dude, you´re my biggest idol on YouTube: you´re the reason I became a master tech-know-it-all-have-no-life back in the day when the noob-ness ruled my soul- back then when I was just a16yo who barely knew how to clean his own butt, you taught me how to build my own NASA machine from scratch. Saw you grow all the way back to the NCIX era. 
I´ve learn to never ever depend on other techies again; to build and fix my own stuff and to think and make my own techie-decisions.

I love you man! No homo. I´d like to someday help others just as you do everyday.

Congrats On 1 MILLION Now just do 1 Million High Fives with Slick! 

I LOVE The Computer build guides they are really informative and ABSOLUTELY  Well made they are the BEST on Youtube

I found this channel while researching on how to build my computer i was curious and a few weeks later I had a fully built computer w/ Horrible cable management LOL but without the channel i wouldnt have leartned how to build it

I also love watching Techquickie I learned sooooo much 

If you see me at home I Binge watch LinusTechTips I Love to just re watch episodes and i love to share them with my friends i got to a Performing arts school which also has a Technology Program this channel has helped my connect with so many new people because of my new found information from Linus and the Crew They are dedicated and I wish the best for them

Linus at 2 million LETS HAVE A PARTY!

I would also like to see more cool Handy tech under $100  : )

Congratulations on 1m and I want to thank you for helping me join the master race  :)  P.s. My favorites are your Noctua fan/heatsink reviews :D  :D

I watch your videos daily and really enjoy them. You inspire me to pursue a job in this field of work and I admire what you've been able to accomplish.

Thanks for the giveaway Linus, you seem like a great guy.

Thank you guys so much for making these awesome videos and congratulations on 1 000 000  subs! you guys deserve it! Linus, Luke, Brandon, Brandon, Edsel, Teren and Nick! (sorry if I spelled you names wrong, I probably did). Anyway, keep it up guys!

Congratz to all the members of the LTT team !

I am a programmer and PC enthusiast. I've been buying my PC components for my own rigs and for the PCs I'm building at NCIX for the last 10 years. I've been subscribed to Youtube since 2006 and it has been my daily source of entertainment since then (I haven't watched TV for the last 7 years). So obviously once I saw those embeded videos on the NCIX product pages, I immediately subscribed to the NCIX Youtube channel. I've been watching every videos and subbed to LTT and TQ as soon as they launched. When I talk about tecky stuff with my friends and co-workers, I often mention Linus because I would have seen a video of those techs on LTT, so it has now become a running gag for em to say "Oh, your buddy Linus !", apparently I talk like I've been knowing Linus for years (which is actually true, but not on a personal level).

It's been one hell of a ride, watching your channels grow over the years, I knew you would succeed, but at that scale... it's very impressive. Gratz again !

Also I should mention that the tech Youtube community (and these forums) are one of the best. It's no doubt thanks to Linus and the team for providing that human, friendly and enthusiastic attitude in everything that you/they do, I'm sure it has inspired many people.

I wish you 1million+ more subs, but more importantly, I hope you'll continue enjoying the best job ever, cuz the people who are watching your videos will be enjoying it along with you.

Here's my entry. WOO IPHONE 6 PLUS!

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

Well i first got introduced to this channel about 5-6 months ago and let me tell you it was a blast your channel made me buy a PC after considering to buy a console,you also help a lot when i felt down a bit i cant explain it but your look seems so motivated and you look happy for almost every single damn video kudos to you and your team for putting 100% into every little video,the videos that make me happy the most that have a little extra in them that always make me laugh,a review that id like to see is on a good game its kind of a twist to channel but id like to see one,also lasagna all the way.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway Linus,keep up the good work guys happy 1M too,sorry for grammar and i hope that the giveaway is worldwide :)

Ever since my friend recommended your channels i've been watching so many of your videos. Thank you for so many hours of great entertainment

WOW! , 1 million subs is awesome I still remember when linus had only a few thousand and was still pumping out awesome content.

Grats man from one sub out of a million

Thanks for all that you do Linus.  Your videos have helped me to where I am today as an IT Pro.  Keep it bro!

Thanks for helping me understand so much more about computers. :)

I like pizza.

Awww snap that pc rig looks awesome!  I found you guys by looking for pc building tutorials the first time I built a computer.  My favorite things you guys do are probably WAN show episodes with barnacules, unboxings, and system builds/personal rig videos.  My favorite food is tacos and I would like to see you review a complete watercooling kit in the future.

I Love Linus Tech. Because of this channel i was introduced to pc gaming and how amazing it is. I enjoy supporting and seeing the community and channel grow.

Greatings from Germany for your 1 Million+ subs.

Maybe you can sometimes try to get some small business stuff that's also interesting for users who one can't name as normal user. 

I subscribed about 5 months ago for some giveaway and despite the fact that did not win, I'm glad that now I can see such a useful and fun channel. Keep up, good work

So happy for you guys, I love the WAN show and look forward to your content everyday.  Keep up the good work.

I found Linus tech tips when I started getting into PC gaming. Ever since i've been watching all your videos everyday and I love the WAN Show! Grats on 1Million subs!!!!!!

I first saw your videos while I was on a YouTube video rampage, at the time I was 11 and I was just getting into computers, electronics, software etc...

And congrad for 1M subscribers