1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I just started watching the youtube channel within the last month, and now I've signed up for the forum to get free stuff!

Honestly though, I was hooked after the first video. The info and advice you guys provide is invaluable and entertaining at the same time. I know that I will be watching LinusTechTips whenever considering a computer-related purchase from here on out.

Congratulations on the 1,000,000 subscribers!

Been thinking of registering here for a while I guess now is the perfect time!

Linustechtips has taught me so much about tech and has kept me so entertained by their videos. Congrats Linusmediagroup team, you've earned this.

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

I WANNA WIN!  please

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

I found linustechtips when researching for a computer build. Been subbed ever since. You guys make great content that is really educating

*Warning cheezy text ahead*

Congratulations for everything you have achieved here. I am very happy for you guys to have reached 1,000,000 subs. When I started to get interested about PC I was completely overwhelmed at how much there was to learn. I had no idea where to start. Then I saw the "ultimate build guide" from a channel I had not once heard of, LinusTechTips. I saw it and got interested in how awesome every part of PCs actually was. Since then I have never been happier. I finally got something to be interested about, something to strive to be. I had everything I could ever need: An easily accessible community, a great youtube channel to actually learn from, hell I even had a news show I could watch to stay updated on the new technology that people are coming out with! Thank you Linus Media Group for making me who I am today. (sorry if there are mistakes, english is not my first laguage).

Join the Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate in Star Citizen 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Enlist NOW to join the fleet!!!

Hey Linus, I've been with you and your team since around 480k subscribers, i love all of your videos, and if it weren't for you i would've screwed up my first pc build completely. Never stop doing what you do, especially if it makes you happy!

You have always made every video special and made tech videos more charming.

You make tech videos that are les monotone and generic and make them funny and awesome with your Linus Touch!

Keep moving forward man!

And praise GabeN!!

post-134670-0-26729700-1410476216.jpg

congratulations linus you and your group have been doing an awesome job, 2 things i really like was the speaker and monitor series videos was so helpfull i want to see more of these and of course i really like to win since i have never won a giveaway so what can be better than these one 

I first found linustechtips when I had no idea what to buy for my first laptop.  Since then you guys have helped me to upgrade my setup to include a custom built gaming pc!  I never thought I would be able to do it and it woulden't have heppend if it wasn't for you guys. Thank you for all you have done.

I haven't thought of a good signature yet.

Can't wait to find out who wins the giveaway! Good luck everyone!

~kgn123

Really love how much the quality of the videos have improved in the last couple of years.

Is this your full time job now? Have you left NCIX?

I wonder how your wife felt when you dumped all your savings in to this new venture. Hehe

I found this channel when i was looking at upgrading from a mac mini from early 2007 running bootcamp windows 7. (never try to game on that EVER) I was trying to find at pc to buy but then i found out about building one. I ended up building it finally in June 2014. Whenever people ask me about my computer I tell them the specs and that i built it at age 12. People were really surprised because they think it is crazy to build a computer at 12. Im 13 now and an upgrade to this will be nice. 

Specs:

amd fx 8320 (overclocked to 4.2ghz)

gtx 660

team vulcan 2x4gb 1600mhz ram

nzxt source 210 elite

WD caviar blue 1TB harddrive

cm storm devestator keyboard/mouse combo

I found linus tech tips when I was first building my PC and doing research into components about what was good to get and then how to put it all together :D. I'd love to win the Surface 3 :P

Since I was sub to you, I watch every video you post! even if I dont care about a product I watch it because sometime you make me pick my curiosity on those and the video are so well made, they are very informative and not too long, its always a joy to watch them in all your channels.

Not a year ago I began to do a list of my first pc and all that pc stuff was all new to me I know nothing. I learn so much from you and your team and see to learn more!

Thank You for doing what you do and bringing all the stuff in such quality!

Good luck for those lucky winner! :D

found linustechtips on the side of teksyndicate and fond the wan show like 3 months ago lmao i must have watched like 12 eps in a row that night been hooked on the channels ever since. I think i watch ur channel more then the tek now :P but their still sick lol.

fav content is the wan show and fav food is all dressed chip!

Thanks for the awesome content and congrats on 1m subs keep the good shit comin

Lurker here. I found linustechtips through techquickies which I watched because I find computers really interesting. Computers have been a huge part of my life and I find them incredibly fascinating. I feel like the Doctor's companion first walking into the Tardis every time I see or think about the incredible calculation power of today's computers. It blows my mind.

Been watching for a while, although I just game on a cheap laptop. I still love tech and you guys have helped me love this hobby 2nd hand! So thank you and congratulations. Much future luck to your business :D

Submitting my entry. I'd love to see you guys do an in depth discussion on ISP's and data caps. This is a huge worry of mine as I continue to see more and more providers trying to limit their users information intake and stuffing their pockets in the process.

I came across your channel about a year ago and ever since I check back every few days to watch your latest videos. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more from the team.

LMG is where i got just about half of my computer knowledge and I am so grateful towards you guys!

I have been watching LinusTechTip for about 5 years and have learned so much about computers.

Thanks Linus

I died a little inside when I had to sell my pc to pay bills it would be great to win that rig. I also really enjoy watching the unboxing videos.