1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

WOOOOO! Congrats guys, I'm so happy to see that you are finally getting the viewership you deserve! Here's to another million! *raises glass*

post-134533-0-98015500-1410475854.gif

A few things I love about LinusMediaGroup is 95% of the time when I search for a product review for a VERY specific product I'm looking to buy Linus has a review on that product. Also the reviews of products have either got me to buy them or discouraged me from buying them. And the community is fantastic!! Always helpful and friendly. Good luck everyone!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I found you guys after looking for a Corsair keyboard review. Now I'm subscribed and watch your videos daily. Keep up the great quality videos!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

Congrats on the channel Linus and the group. I love all your Unboxing And Re Viewing. I'm trying my own channel at the moment and i got 500 subscribers not long ago and got lots of gaming video's NOT TRYING TO PROMOTE But Here you go my channel Is-SpunchBurger.

Dang I have been watching linus for 3 years now. I actually used your build guide to build my first PC. I thank you and the whole linus media group for working as hard as you can to entertain us subscribers. 

I was recommended to Linus Tech Tips by a friend who was building a parts list for a gaming PC.  He got me into PC building too, and I have to say that Linus' videos (especially the As Fast As Possible series, it's absolutely wonderful!) have always been entertaining and informative.  I like cheddar chex mix.  I would love to win a unique high-end PC signed by the Linus media group!

i found you guys way back with NCIX. where i learned all i currently know about computers. only a year ago did i find your linustechtips group. i wouldent have had it any other way. thanks from me for all the great vids, help, and advice :D

I began watching your videos several months ago(was looking for information on a build I was about to start), and boy were you guys helpful.  From the motherboard to GPU, a vast amount of information was gathered through both your videos and the forums here.  A very invaluable asset to anyone trying to learn about computers, or simply getting a small refresher. 

Keep up the work, 

sincerely,

James

Thank you Linus, and all the team for the great show you have produced!

I love your videos, they are the best source of information for anything related to computers for me.

Thank you for all the quality content, and I hope this business will go on for as long as I live!

P.S. Love the Approaching Nirvana music, I've always been a great fan of them ;)

I found Linus Tech Tips just recently when a group of people were commenting about how great your videos are. I checked it out for myself, and it turns out they were right. Your videos are awesome and has encouraged me even further to save for a pc. One video I really liked was when you guys did a comparison and a pros and cons of pcs to consoles, emphasizing that consoles aren't useless boxes, but they have value too. I'm a new follower on these forums, and I was going to check them out anyway, so why not enter the giveaway at the same time (lol)? Thanks for all the knowledge and great videos, and as a new subscriber, I look forward to checking out the rest of your old videos as well as new uploads!

post-134624-0-41662600-1410476037.jpg

Congratulations Linus and crew! Always looking forward to any new videos being posted. I wouldn't know what I know now about technology without the help of your videos. As someone who has followed you for 3 years + I still feel you make the best tech vids on youtube. You really make a fellow Canadian proud of all your accomplishments. So celebrate and just TWERK it!!!

Been Subed to LTT for 6 months, first thing I do after school? Watch the new video :P LTTeam you're amazing!! 

Ran by coffee

Wow congrats on a million subs.

My favorite food is chicken noodles

I like ur review vids that aren't related to pc hardware.For example the the star wars branded beats headphones u tore those things to shreds Lol. 

This community is probaly one of the best i have ever seen. You should be pround linus!

Me want free stoof! I found you when looking for pc builds, and I really like the way you explain all the steps for newbies like me in the tech world!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! Hopefully we'll be seeing 2 million sometime in the near future! 

Was introduced to Linus Tech Tips about 2-3 years ago when a friend was showing me a monitor he was interested in buying and was very impressed by how detailed the unboxing and reviews were, long story short, I've been hooked ever since. 

I potato linus. Also, congrats on 1,000,000 on you channel.

Good job Linus!! you used to work in the store in vancouver when I was in highschool ,and I remeber my dad haggling you about video cards.... Good old times. I showed my dad the video and he jumped up his seat after he recognized you, funny he still has that video card in this 8 year old computer.

Hope you get time and come to Ottawa for a visit, wouldnt mind dropping by the NCIX store here and saying hi :)

I followed Linus right from NCIX(and found NCIX through a friend). I check daily for his videos and watch basically every single one. I look forward to seeing what he has to say about topics I wanted more information about and topics that I didn't realize I wanted to be knowledgable on until I watched his videos. I appreciate everything he does and will continue to support linus.

Aloha, Matey.

The first time i stumbled on linus tech tips is when i wanted to see an unboxing i thought about subscribing but then did not do so. My cousin came over one day and told me i should subscribe to you guys. Thanks for all of the content you make and i really enjoy your humor!!!

Ever since I discovered your channel, I have become addicted to your helpful videos on various computer components and builds. Thank you for all the effort you put into making them! Just keep on doing what you always do.