1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Ok I want to win something but if not thats ok too, I'll still watch!!!!!!!!

Thank you, and congratulations on the million subscribers! I like bacon!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

I wouldn't know half of the things I know about computers without your YouTube channel. Thank you.

Hey Linus, I would also like to personally thank you for your content that you and now your crew have created over the years. Without your daily YouTube content I believe I wouldn't of been interested enough to build my very own computer. To see how successful you have become is no surprise as you and your crew are one of the most hard working and genuine channels out on YouTube right now.

I started to get interested in what PC gaming is and so I eventually stumbled across your channel NCIXcom, with tutorials such as building a computer and your personal channel LinusTechTips, I ran into so much content that it hooked me immediately and eventually made me want to build a computer. I remember during the whole summer I did my best to save up money which was around $1000 to build my very own computer. Since almost all the PC hardware content came from your channel it should be no surprise that I went to my local NCIX store to pickup all the parts for my first ever gaming computer. Here are most of the specs to my first computer...

Intel Core i5 2500k

Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3

Seagate Barracuda 1TB

XFX Radeon 6870

Coolermaster HAF 912

Corsair TX650M

Nonetheless, without your content I really don't know what I'd be interested in right now. But with the help of you Linus, you have helped me become a PC enthusiast. Though I may not be active in ways such as the forum, commenting, I am always watching the WAN show vods and watching your videos whenever I see them. Once again thank you for the amazing content that Linus Media Group have provided and I'm excited for what the future holds for you guys. 

I want to win it... it is too huge ;)

I really enjoy your reviews, but a little bit of Apple would be great...

Like the iPhone 6 ...

I found Linus after I quit wanting a gaming console and wanted to build my own PC.

Your channel has made my knowledge of computers and the tech world so much greater, while delivering entertaining and informative content that keeps me coming back for more.

Congrats Linus Media Group, You made us proud.

-Braedon

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ GIB 960 ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ

Found you on youtube while randomly clicking side videos. Ended up watching your videos for like 3 hours that night. Keep up the amazing work and congratz on 1 million subs. :)

Also, I wouldn't mind a new computer xD <3

I love Linus tech tips. I found them after looking into NCIX tech tips about a year after it first appeared in my recommended videos and I watched a lot of the videos. Keep doing what you're doing guys because it is awesome!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I would love to win the Gaming desktop :) Thank you

Wow, 1 million. You have been personally responsible for emptying my wallet since your videos convinced me to build a PC back in 2010. Congrats to the team, and here's to the next million!

CPU:i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz | GPU: 2 x GTX 980's | Mobo: Asus Maximum Hero VII | RAM: 16GB's ARES GSkill @ 1600MHz | PSU: Corsair AXI 760W | OS: Win 8.1 Professional 64-bit | Monitor: 27" 1440p IPS panel | Heatsink: H100i

been watching these vids cince the retro unboxing linus did back at ncix quit following for a while and rediscovered when i was looking into building an oil rig and found the video of slicks old rig and have been watching ever cince i really miss the unboxings tho the occasional one on the wan show is cool and all but can we at least get them in some form i need my unboxing fix guys lol but really all the feals love you guys over at LMG and congrats on all the success and good luck in all your future endeavors 

I first found LinusTechTips a very long time ago when I was looking for advice online for choosing parts for my PC build. My favorite types of videos are where Linus reviews terrible products, like the Streets by 50s.

I really hope I win the custom computer :D

I found Linus when I was searching for components to buy for my first PCbuild

Btw, review more gamingstuff! ;)

I love your channel Linus, and I've been watching your videos for so long. You are honestly my favourite tech youtubers ever, and your forums are second to none. I wist I could be more active on here but I so busy with band, swim and school that I hardly have time to post anything.

I love your videos that directly compare raw fps on video cards. That is what drew me to your channel, the great content and the overall enjoyable attitude and great crew along with a wonderful forum have kept me for a couple months now. I go back and watch your videos on hardware before I buy it.

Congrats on 1 million subs!! I subscribed to the LinusTechTips youtube channel semi-recently as I was looking to build my first gaming pc as well a laptop that can last me 4 years in college. Your videos have been very informative and you bring lots personality to your content. Looking forward to more quality content!

Thank you for posting tech video's there one of the best videos out there :)

I found this channel when i was thinking about building my computer a few months ago. I was really nervous, you know spending what for me is a lot of money and having never done this before. Your guys' site and channel really helped teach me a lot, and I love coming home from school each day to see what new stuff you've posted on the youtube page.

The unboxing, reviews, and especially the system builds were my favorite. Learned so much from them :P

I would love to win the custom pc I found this channel while looking for some info on building a pc and immeadiately subscribed there is so much wonderfull content but my favorite is the build guides because I love seeing peoples builds and linus makes some great machines

You guys are just so passionate in what you do that watching your videos is a real pleasure, not to mention the amount of fun i have with them. Thank you for doing this and keep it up.

Thanks you for making such great videos.  Throughout the past 2.5 years I have watched every single one of your videos.  The humor and informative nature of your videos is what got me into technology.  I hope to see a review of your camera equipment like the odyssey 7q, and coverage of events like NAB.