1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks Linus, good to see all your hard work paying off, you surely do deserve it!

I found Linus by searching for a computer. I want the asus laptop. I would like to see the note 5 if it comes out. I like the really diverse types of technology posted on linus. I like pie.

Appreciate it Linus, you've help me find out what i want to do with my life. and not just Linus, The people in that team are great for starting up what i say this very successful tech business. Thank you for being alive and making videos! :)  :)

I think I learned about LTT through a random video by MKBHD and have been tuning in every week since then. Thanks for all the awesome videos and giveaways!

I first found your videows when I was looking for a new mouse about two years ago. I am so glad I kept watching videos from you guys it has helped me so much in upgrading my pc and buying new tech to help me every day. Thank you.

CONGRATZ ON 1MIL !!

LinusTechTips has helped me gain a TON of knowledge about computers and other technology. I'm not really sure how I found the first youtube video I saw but I am glad I did find it. Once again congratz on the giant milestone and good luck to everyone in the giveaway :D

I found you when i was trying to figure out how to build a computer ( i didnt build a computer just move my FM1 computer parts to my new case). My favorite series is the builds because it showed me how to build and not screw up parts like grounding myself before touching computer parts. I would like you to un box/Review the new FM2+ socket from ASUS the CrossBlade Ranger.

My Current Pc: MOBO:Asus F1A75V_PRO: CPU A6-3650(Using cpu's heat sink) Ram: G.skill Sniper 8GB 2x4: Power supply: Thermaltake TR 600w: Hard drive: 500GB seagate barracuda and a 1TB Barracuda 7200rpm: Graphics card R9 270X: Case Cooler Master Scout 2: A broken HP optical drive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PC I would like :3:MOBO:Asus Crossblade Ranger: CPU: AMD A10 7850K: RAM:G.Skill Sniper 8GB 2x4 1600mhz: Cpu Cooler: H100i water cooler: Power supply Corsair RM 850W: Case Corsair 780T: Graphics card R9 290X: SSD: 120GB Samsung EVO: Hard drive: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM

I watch you for so long and been on the forums for so long and only recently register as a member. I first saw a build guide from you guys and stay ever since. Just want to say thanks for all you have done.

WOO HOO!

Great job dudes.

You guys are inspirations.  LinusTechTips is what created my love for PC building and PC Gaming.  You taught me how to build a PC, you taught me how to install an OS, and you guys continue to guide me in my quest.  Linus, your are my PC GabeNfather Godfather.

I can really only ask one thing that I eagerly would like to know, when's the next cooler master promo?

First of all, congratulations! I've been a viewer and subscriber since Luke was still the unknown cameraman, and I can't forget those odd reviews done on a bench, outside, wearing socks and sandals :) Although I loved the old style, I have to say I've grown to like the new style. Shorter videos which go directly to the point, with smart ad-integration that is fun to watch. Even when the video is about something I would never or couldn't buy, it is still entertaining! And that says something about how good you guys are at what you do!

Finally, I think we the community should also be thanking you! For the countless hours of entertainment and useful information you guys provided!
So thank you! :)

Now, onto 2 millions!

Love your stuff Linus, don't know how I found you but I'm glad I did

It all started when my GPU gave up.... Started looking for GPU reviews, stumbled upon NCIX... and Boom! Now I'm a daily viewer and trying to stay up-to-date with all the new tech. Thxs Linus and everyone at LTT for the awesome content.

Grats on the 1 Mill Subscribers !! You can cross that off your bucket list. :lol:  

I don't remember how I first found ltt but i'm pretty sure it was through suggested videos. I eventually joined the forum because i had checked it out and it seemed like great community and place to learn more about computers.

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

I have been watching Linus and his crew for ages now and only signed up to the forums now, I love watching Linus and his crew mess around on the Super Fun Channel and I love the down to earth quality reviews that we see!

Keep up the great work Linus!

Thanks YOU for doing all the things you do for us <3

You litterally built my computer with me, except you were on my dads ipad and no matter how much I tried you wouldn't answer any of my questions, but I understood you were a busy man so I stopped trying after you put in the graphics card :)

Spoiler

AMD 8320 with Noctua NH-D15|ASrock Fatallity Killer 990fx|Sapphire Tri-X R9 290|8gb HyperX Fury Black 1866 MHz|Thermaltake 850W Gold|NZXT H440|Logitech G19s||R.A.T 9|Razer Vespula|Astro A50|Corsair Voyager GT 64 gb

Comp overclocker - Tinkerer - I thoroughly enjoy putting 12v into things that say 5v

It all began when I wanted to go check for some gaming pc in YouTube and I saw your pc build and it blew me away that you make this good videos and some are boring but your videos are awesome so I now watch every videos you make and can you also review the Lenovo g505s the new one

First started watching on the recommendation of Austin Evans. Love the videos, keep up the great work!

I would like to tell you guys my story about how I discovered your channel. I was in a bad time in life where i had no friends, and I was just really alone. I discovered you guy's channel when I was first getting into tech, and your videos were just a great way for me to forget all my problems. I think my favorite video by you guys was your Fractal Design Define XL R2. That video was just amazing. Now before I continue to ramble on, because I tend to do that. I am really thankful for all the time, and effort that you guys put into your videos, and how much you care about your fans, and viewers. You guys have actually changed my life. I really hope you guys see this, and understand how much you guys have positively affected my life. Thank you Linus Media Group so much. You'll never understand how thankful I am. Btw you guys make great content, and CONGRATULATIONS ON 1000000

i spend too much money on my car!

post-2228-0-69779100-1410476028.jpg

I found linus tech tips through one of my friends, because I wanted to learn more about computers. I love watching all of your videos bcause computers are my passion, and its so fun to learn new things about them! I actually don't have a favorite food because I don't want to make any of the other foods jealous, you know? :lol: